242 Munro St Toronto, ON M4M 2C2
Email : xxx-xxx-xxxx
Energetic team player with top-notch organizational skills and dedicated professional seeking to leverage my technical and professional expertise to grow in the new role of Sales Business Analyst at your company
JANUARY 2019-APRIL 2019
INTERNSHIP, SIMPLY BORROWED, BUSINESS ANALYST, TORONTO, ON
• As a part of training learned developing a comprehensive research analysis on industry trends for the instalment business loans in Canada as well as performed analysis on products, customer demographics and competition.
OCTOBER2018 – JANUARY 2019
SALES ASSOCIATE, HUDSON BAY COMPANY, TORONTO, ON
• Guiding and solving the queries of customers
• Handled various accounting transactions.
• Promoted sales
OCTOBER 2016 – JULY 2018
DEPUTY MANAGER, ICICI BANK, DELHI, IN
• Proactively engaged with customers in the branch and delivered an outstanding service
• Ownership of resolving and preventing client banking problems
• Executed wire transfers, stop payments and account transfers.
• Maintained friendly and professional customer interactions.
• Contacted potential clients to pursue sales and gather funds.
• Advised clients on mortgage, educational and personal loans.
• Guiding the customer for investment plans, retirement plans, health plans and mutual funds
JUNE 2016 – JULY 2016
INTERNSHIP, ICICI BANK, DELHI, IN
• Being an intern in ICICI Bank did customer portfolio management and trigger actioning using CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software to filter leads and prospects
• Performed cash and account transactions
• Customer dealing experience
• Over the Counter Services
SEPTEMBER 2018-AUGUST 2019
POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MARKETING MANAGEMENT -FINANCIAL SERVICES, GEORGE BROWN COLLEGE ST JAMES CAMPUS, TORONTO, ON
• Majored in Marketing and Finance
FEBRUARY 2016-MARCH 2017
POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN BANKING AND FINANCE, MANIPAL ACADEMY BENGALURU, IN
• Volunteer in Sales campaign
• Majored in Banking and Finance
JULY 2012-JULY 2015
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN MATHEMATICS HONORS, UNIVERSITY OF DELHI, NEW DELHI, IN
• Elected as President for Mathematics Department in 2014
• Volunteer in Mathematics Fest
• Majored in Mathematics
• Decision-making capabilities
• Goal Setting and forecasting
• Strong customer relations
• Power Point
• Microsoft Word • Strong interpersonal skills
• Microsoft Excel
• Time management skills
• Certification in National Institute of Securities Market (Depository)
• Certification in National Institute of Securities Market (Series V-A)
• Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority
Survey Monkey (Summer 2019)
• Used the concepts of marketing research, designed and conducted the survey on survey monkey for a beer brand Molson to know the customer likelihood towards the brand following by the analysis of customer responses via charts, graphs and tables.
Research Project (Summer 2019)
• As a part of group project conducted a research on CIBC-RRSP to know the key benefits of RRSP and what else can be offered to fulfil the needs of the customers, also the did the research work on marketing campaigns, creative brief and possible surveys that can be conducted to grab the customer experience.
Marketing Plan (Fall 2018)
• Projected a marketing plan on Freedom network provider in order to promote the network and increase its marketing visibility by working on its strategies, segmentation, target market analysis and finances.
Informational Interview (Fall 2018)
• Conducted an informational interview at Scotiabank with one of the Financial Advisor to know the key aspects of banking industry and the opportunities available for marketing students.
Sales Campaign (Fall 2016)
• Conducted a sales campaign to implement the sales techniques learned during post-graduation diploma in banking and finance and to sell out the products to our prospect customers and leads.