223 South 18th Ave., Bozeman, MT 59715 |------------ ------------
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATION
• Licensed Veterinary Technician-2017-Current, VA License #------------.
• Certified Veterinary Assistant since 2016.
• Three years of experience in the Veterinary Field.
• Excellent customer service, oral communication, and written skills.
• Cornerstone experience.
• Fear Free trained.
• Leadership experience.
• Patient Assessment
• Hospitalized patient care
• Client Education
• Client Communication
• Dosage Calculation
• Medication administration
• Diagnostic sample collection
• Processing diagnostic samples
• Therapeutic Treatments
• Pain Management
• Monitor Vital Signs
• Pima Medical Institute, Aug. 2015- Jun. 2017, Colorado Springs, CO
o Veterinary Technician Program, 3.98 GPA- Graduated June 2017
o Veterinary Assistant Program, 4.0 GPA- Graduated April 2016
• Pikes Peak Community College, Colorado Springs, CO
o General studies
Licensed Veterinary Technician, Centerville Animal Hospital, Chesapeake, VA – Aug. 2017-Aug. 2019
• Companion Animal Restraint
• Client Communications, including but not limited to taking detailed history, going over diagnostic plans, explaining diagnostic interpretations, estimates, and going over medications.
• Client Education
• Anesthetic monitoring for a variety of surgeries
• Obtaining and Running a wide variety of diagnostic samples
• Filling out patient templates and proper charting in Cornerstone
• Fear free techniques
• License Veterinary Technician team leader- Hosting LVT meetings, implementing new protocols, training in new equipment, and addressing employee concerns.
Veterinary Assistant, Calhan Veterinary Clinic, Calhan, CO - February 2016- October 2016
• Restraint of both large and small animals
• Client Communications via written and verbal methods
• Client Education for preventative care
• Anesthesia monitoring of various species during procedures
• Venipuncture to obtain and prepare diagnostic samples
Office Manager/Secretary, All Star Electric, Inc., Colorado Springs, CO - 2010-2016
• Customer service, including but not limited to answering phones, scheduling, follow up, conflict resolution, and answering questions.
• Human resources, including but not limited to hiring, employee benefits, employee warnings
• Billing clients
• Advertising Management
• One year volunteering in India doing human services and teaching Hygiene
• Vaccination Clinics with Pima Medical Institute
• Vice President of Student Chapter National Association of Veterinary Technicians in America at Pima Medical Institute of Colorado Springs for six months
Vet tech, Veterinary Technician, CVT, rvt