xxx-xxx-xxxx • xxx-xxx-xxxx/in/CoraMcNeese
210 W 27th St, Room 302 • Austin, TX 78705 • xxx-xxx-xxxx
The University of Texas at Austin Bachelor of Business Administration, Unspecified Business May 2022
Overall GPA: 2.34
Ehrke Chiropractic Clinic – Office Manager; Brownwood, TX May 2017 – August 2017
• Managed patient intake by greeting customers and evaluating pain, averaging 75 patients daily.
• Monitored patient files by organizing, recording, and analyzing patient information.
• Acted as receptionist by transferring calls, making appointments, and answering patient questions.
Brownwood Country Club – Office Manager; Brownwood, TX May 2016 – August 2016
• Coordinated reservations for restaurant and golf course
• Monitored memberships for 800 members
• Planned club events such as Fourth of July Extravaganza, Halloween Golf Tournament, and Summer Bash
• Worked closely with kitchen staff to establish new menus monthly
Founder of Saved by Grace Brand September 2018 – Present
• Contemporary faith-based clothing brand that strives to bring comfort and style to people who want to positively influence and inspire those around them.
LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE AND ACTIVITIES
Brownwood High School Drill Team – Captain August 2017 – May 2018
• Established team bonding by planning retreats and promoting healthy environments in class
• Coached 25 girls daily with choreography, marching, and field presence
• Assisted director by planning events, ordering costumes, and organizing performances to increase community involvement
• Summa Cum Laude Fall 2017 – Spring 2018
Computer Skills: MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Languages: Basic Knowledge in Spanish
Interests: True Crime, Dance, Photography, Videography, World Travel
Work Eligibility: Eligible to work in the U.S. with no restrictions