Email: ------------ ∙ Portfolio: bradmichael.dev
LinkedIn: linkedin/in/bradcasalvieri ∙ GitHub: ------------/bcasalvieri
Detail oriented, full stack developer who is passionate about creating meaningful and impactful websites and applications. Prolific leader and former educator who is committed to utilizing teamwork, creativity, and innovation to solve complex problems, and serving others. Quick learner who believes in a continual process of learning and is excited to collaborate with others to expand knowledge of web development.
Tutor at Trilogy Education, Remote, 7/2019 – Present
• Provide academic support and general encouragement to students enrolled in a full stack web development boot camp.
Business Manager at Automotive Restyling Center, Tallahassee, FL, 1/2017 – 4/2018
• Designed and created website for shop using Wix.
• Performed installations and monitored 80 clients with ignition interlock devices.
High School Teacher and Coach, Tallahassee, FL, 8/2011 – 12/2016
• Led the way in improving the AP science curriculum which led to the highest student pass rate on the national AP exam in school history.
• Applied modern interventions to raise students’ reading levels leading to increased likelihood of graduation.
• Monitored at-risk football players’ academic progress to ensure eligibility at the secondary and collegiate levels.
Rutgers Coding Boot Camp, Somerset, NJ
University of Delaware, Newark, DE
Bachelors of Science, Exercise Physiology, December 2008
Databases: MySQL, MongoDB
Daily Inventory, June 2019
• Website: ------------
• GitHub: ------------/bcasalvieri/daily-inventory
• Description: Users can create a Tenth Step daily inventory, access recovery resources, and find a local recovery meeting.
• Technologies Used: React, React-Bootstrap, Node.js, Express.js, Passport.js, Google OAuth
Trivia Game, July 2019
• Website: bradmichael.dev/Trivia-Game
• GitHub: ------------/bcasalvieri/Trivia-Game
• Description: I redesigned the trivia game to further my skills with object-oriented programming, specifically the use of constructor functions. Users have 2 minutes to answer 15 random trivia questions.