Motivated graduate with experience in data collection and analysis. Able to familiarize self with industry and federal standards and apply to new designs.
MARCH 2019 – JUNE 2019 (20 HR/WK)
STUDENT ENGINEER, STUART ART COLLECTION (SENIOR DESIGN PROJECT)
• Maintained and recorded progress and budget of more than $9000.
• Worked in a team environment to model and predict physical behaviors with programs like Working Model 2D, Solidworks, MATLAB.
• Delivered results using MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Communicated engineering ideas and discussion with the instructor, sponsor and artist related with project on a weekly basis.
• Assessed risks and strategies to reduce risks of the project using risk matrix.
• Researched and extrapolated reasonable guidelines and standards for the project.
• Performed two demonstration/tests and analyzed data to draw reasonable conclusions.
B.S., MECHANICAL ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, SAN DIEGO
• Experience with Solidworks, FEMAP, Working Model 2D
• Skilled in MATLAB, Arduino • Familiar with data collection and analysis
• Communicate results in formal writing
• Experienced in using Microsoft Office