City College of New York (CCNY) - New York, New York
Bachelor of Engineering, Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering Fall 2019
Archbishop Molloy High School - Briarwood, New York
Advanced Regents High School Diploma May 2015
Manhattan College - Riverdale, NY
Engineering Awareness Program for High School Students July 2014
• Technical: Microstation, AutoCAD, SAP2000, Microsoft Office 365, R Programming, C++, Matlab
• Certifications: ACI Concrete Field-Testing Technician Grade 1, OSHA 30
• Functional: Leadership, Quality Control, Strategic Planning, Visual Presentations, Public Speaking
Structural Design (Drafting) Intern, STV Inc. Feb 2019- Jun 2019
• Drafted Con-Edison Utility gas and electric lines
• Converted AutoCAD files to MicroStation and verified files to the MTA drafting guidelines and specifications
• Adjusted drawings according to client's requirements
Structural Transportation Intern, STV Inc., Queens May 2018- Dec 2018
• Inspected individual construction activities against approved plans, shop drawings, and specifications.
• Worked with the Construction Management team to write daily reports and quantities for payment.
Inspector, Municipal Testing Laboratory, Hauppauge NY May 2017- Sep 2017
• Batched concrete and analyzed design mixes.
• Inspected concrete on site during pour.
• Tested concrete strength after the samples have cured.
• Analyzed soil samples for compressive strength with different moisture contents
Frontline Sales Coworker, Ikea, Hicksville NY July 2016- Nov 2016
• Worked on assisting customers on various product features
• Handled customer purchases
• Engaged in customer interactions
Chapter President / Founder, National Society of Collegiate Scholars Dec 2015- Jan 2019
• Communicated with the national board about our events while reaching out to other societies to improve engagement of our members
• Coordinated effective events through communication with board members and other societies on campus.
• Upheld the pillars of the Honor Society; Scholarship, Leadership and community
Student Mentor, Salvation Army’s Shelter, Briarwood NY Sep 2011- Jun 2015
• Assisted with the childcare program via helping disadvantaged children
• Helped children with their homework and activities
• Provided tutoring to students to develop their learning, decision making and social skills
Critical thinker, problem solver, diligent planner, designer, passionate leader, decision maker