2878 Monroe Terrace, San Jose, CA 95128
To obtain a position that utilizes organization, communication, and accountability with opportunities for professional growth
SAN JOSE STATE UNIVERSITY, CA
B.S., Business Administration – Marketing, Magna cum laude Latin Honor
Graduation Date: May 2018
Music Tunnel KTV Cafe, SAN JOSE, CA January 2015-Sept 2017
• Assist guests in order selection by promoting specific menu items and specials. Coordinate with kitchen staff to ensure timely and accurate order preparation.
• Assisted colleagues during rush periods to foster / promote teamwork while providing exceptional service and guest karaoke experience.
• Customer service activities and call correspondence with clients.
• Handled guests Complaints and solve their problem with patience. Regularly follow-up with guest tables and promptly fulfill additional requests.
9 Fruits Learning Center, MTV, CA March 2016 to August 2016
• Tutored students average 12-20 students from elementary to middle school basic Chinese, Math, and English.
• Assisted administers to arranger extracurricular activities for average 10-20 students after class.
• Listened to their students, have open-ended discussions, and encourage questions.
• Communicated with students’ parents during meetings and administrators as necessary to report student behavior.
C&Y Global California, Inc. Livermore, CA
SHIPPING & RECEIVING CLERK
• Receives (checks in) parts and materials. Compares information on packing slip with purchase order to verify accuracy of shipment; inspects incoming parts and materials and other shipments for damages or defects; records discrepancies or damages and accepts or rejects in accordance with company policies. Places all parts, stock and materials in appropriate area or delivers parts as needed, logs inventory and delivery in accordance with company policies.
• Recording and processing daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory, and weekly inventory and reconciliation audits.
• Follow and prepare the export documentation (e.g. bill of lading, invoice, packing list, etc.) and shipping status (departure, arrival, change destination, etc.); contact Chinese custom agent for quotation to get custom clearance.
• Fluent in spoken, written Cantonese and Mandarin, and understands fluent Taishanese
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint.