The University of Georgia – Franklin College of Arts and Sciences Athens, GA
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science Graduation: May 2018
Java, C++, SQL, Microsoft Office, Microsoft SharePoint, Windows 7, Windows 10, JavaFX, Command Line/Terminal, NCurses
Leidos | Systems Engineer | Gaithersburg, MD August 2018 – Present
• Specialty Systems Engineer working on projects for the Federal Aviation Administration
Leidos | Systems Engineering Intern | Gaithersburg, MD May 2017 – August 2017
Advanced Systems Design | Intern | Atlanta, GA June 2016 – August 2016
• Client: Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
• Assist Advanced Systems Design in Computer Science and Management projects for the CDC
• Use of SQL and Microsoft SharePoint
• Prepares spreadsheets with data interpretation
• Created/analyzed process workflows to increase efficiency with cross-functional divisions and/departments
• Supported project and initiative alignment efforts with ASD Federal Atlanta division vision, mission and goals
Four Athens | Computer Science Teacher | Athens, GA September 2016 – November 2016
Enterprise Information Technology Services | Help Desk Staff | Athens, GA July 2016 – May 2018
• Provide excellent customer service to everyone who contacts the Help Desk.
• Provide Tier One support to clients/students/faculty/staff
• Troubleshoot complex Information Technology issues across a broad spectrum of topics.
• Input and update customer interactions in a problem tracking system.
• Assists in creation of internal knowledge resources.
• Limited Customer Service Outreach (Job Fairs, Computer Security Awareness Fair)
UGA Campus Transit | Bus Operator | Athens, GA April 2015 – July 2016
• Provided safe, timely transit services to UGA’s campus community and ensure a safe service environment for passengers.
• Certification: Class B Commercial Driver’s License
• 1000+ total Safety Hours
LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE & DEVELOPMENT:
Minorities in Tech | President | Athens, GA March 2017 – May 2018
• Hosted weekly meetings with fortune 500 companies, non-profits, and startups: At&t, SAS, General Mills, PwC, Sankofa
Innovations, SAP, UAVSurveyInc, Brooksource, MLT, and SEO.
Minorities in Tech | Secretary | Athens, GA May 2016 – February 2017
• In charge of the listserv, roster, attendance, administration of documents.
• Updates resource documents, weekly tasks, and status updates.
• Posts information on social media
• Creates presentations for general body members
Georgia Recruitment Team | Member | Athens, GA May 2016 – May 2018
• Works with the University of Georgia’s Office of Undergraduate Admissions to recruit prospective students to come to the
• Participate in information panel sessions, conduct Campus Tours, and other events held by the Admissions Office
Black Educational Support Team | Mentor | Athens, GA September 2015 – May 2018
• Mentoring a University of Georgia class of 2019 student and a University of Georgia class of 2020 to help orient them to
UGA Campus Transit | Road Trainer | Athens, GA January 2016 – July 2016
• Provided adequate training to Campus Transit's new employees, so they may be able to be prepared to comfortably drive
on their own.
• Prepared the new trainees to earn a Class B Commercial Driver's License.
Georgia Daze | Host | Athens, GA February 2015 – April 2016
• Served as a residential host to high school minority students and provided them insight on assimilating into college to encourage
them to commit to UGA