San Jose, CA. 95118.
● Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
● Coming up with efficient solutions to work tasks
● Taking lead roles in small groups
WHOLE FOODS, SAN JOSE, CA xxx-xxx-xxxx
Cashier, Summer 2018
● Alternated between cashier and bagging depending on store needs
● During bagging hours, performed various store upkeep jobs, including cart-retrieval
● Learned ~100 produce codes within 3 months
WALGREENS, San Jose, CA xxx-xxx-xxxx
Customer Service Associate, Aug 2016 – Sep 2017
● Managed and reported weekly storeroom inventory counts.
● Ran photo department alone in conjunction with regular job duties
● Provided backup for cashiers, while stocking shelves and performing maintenance duties
● Completed a daily list of jobs throughout the store
SLUGBOTICS, SANTA CRUZ, CA
Electronics Division, 2018- Present
● Participated in a team, building a competition underwater robot
FIRST ROBOTICS COMPETITION-TEAM 668, SAN JOSE, CA
Mentor/Participant, 2015 - 2017
● Taught robotics and coding basics to lower division robotics teams.
● Built two robots for the regional competition on the electronics division.
PURSUING BS IN COMPUTER ENGINEERING
Expected Graduation: June 2021. Following 5 year BS/MS pathway
University of California, Santa Cruz, GPA: 3.52/4.0
engineering, computer, software, team, lead