Interim HR Consulting, Chicago, IL —10/2018-01/2019
• Made phone calls with clients to assist them with their HR staffing needs
• Kept client list up to date
• Sent mass and individual emails to clients
Saint Finbar Parish School, Burbank, CA —07/2016-07/2018
Summer Camp Counselor
• Built and maintained positive relationships with campers and staff.
• Helped lead activities and field trips to entertain children and promote core values.
• Established a safe play environment for the children. Engaged with children on an
individual basis in a pleasant manner.
• Encouraged children to be understanding of and patient with others.
• Maintained a safe play environment by emphasizing and maintaining cleanliness and
Los Angeles Ballet Academy, Encino, CA —09/2015-05/2018
• Helped students understand rhythm, leaps, turns, and posture
• Prepared groups of students for competitions with routines, exercise regimens, and
instruction on specific technique
• Documented student attendance and progress
• Provided constructive criticism to assist students with improvement
• Offered feedback on quality of movement and steps
Red Interactive, Santa Monica, CA —03/2018-04/2018
High School Senior Project
• Worked with company to increase knowledge and skills of advertising, social media
management, and graphic design
• Learned more about Adobe Creative Suite
• Sat in on meetings with Netflix to discuss new ideas and improvements on branding
• Interviewed company employees
• Partnered with the social media manager responsible for the Walking Dead’s Instagram
Point Park University — BA in Advertising/PR and BA in Dance — 2019-2022
Loyola University Chicago — BA in Advertising/PR — 2018-2019
Providence High School — High School Diploma — 2014-2018
Writing, Dance, Social Media, Adobe, Microsoft, Collaboration, Ability to work under
intern, advertising, social media