CRIMINAL JUSTICE/ BACHELOR’S OF SCIENCE
Sam Houston State University, 3.6 GPA
2015 - 2019
Law Office of Ben Abbott PLLC
O5/2018 – 08/2018
• Assisted attorneys by drafting documents to send to medical insurance companies.
• Drafted documents such as: Letter of Protection, Release of Medical Authorization Form (HIPPA).
• Called clients on an everyday basis to gather new medical information in regard to the date of their accident and review any and all medical there may have been on xxx-xxx-xxxx.
• Called a variety of different medical facilities to retrieve medical files relevant to the client’s case.
• Called health insurance companies to request a ledger of medical expenses covered for the client’s accident.
• Along with gathering medical, I provided minimal information to clients regarding their cases status and upcoming court dates.
BENEFITS VERIFICATION & AUTHORIZATION ASSISTANT
Home Health Professionals
12/2017 – 01/2018
• Continuously called different health insurance companies to verify covered benefits for both current and potential patients.
• Followed specific procedures in saving and storing the confidential information of all patients.
• Helped the department by creating employee operation manuals that would save them time when training future employees
Litigation, Medical, Needles Trained,