NAME: Brian Lin
4902 Holt Street, Bellaire, TX77401
9/2017-present, undergraduate student, University of Houston, Houston,
Major: Digital Media and Graphic Design
During this period of time, I have taken all of courses that are required for the Graphic Design program, which include Graphic design I-II, computer imaging, photography etc. I have also taken all basic Digital Media courses based on technology and marketing.
9/2015-7/2017, undergraduate student, Houston Community College, Houston
For these two years I had taken classes for fall, spring and summer semesters and completed all liberal arts and science courses including: English, History, Government, Mathematics, Physics, and Biology, etc.
5/2018-8/2018, Assistant Project Manager, Sunop LLC, Houston, Texas
Supervisor: Mr. Michael Sun
1. General support duties including preparing real estate forms, updating data for the company account balance, managing eviction notices and filing work.
2. Gathering information and materials and providing design feedback for future Website development
3. Analysis on real estate information in Houston area.
4. General labor including housing maintenance and yard work.
5/2017-8/2017, Research Assistant/Summer Student, Tsinghua University, Beijing
Supervisor: Dr. Xueqiang Zhao
1. Help a senior graduate student to determine the expression level of different genes in cancer cells using polymerase chain reaction (PCR) methods.
2. Help to determine the expression level of different proteins in cancer cells using immunoblotting analysis.
3. Help to do genotyping for transgenic mice.