Instagram Handle: Naqvi012
The University of Texas at Dallas 2019
B.S in Finance and Marketing- Real Estate Investment Track
Plano West Senior High School, TX 2015
Marketing Intern Jan 2019-May 2019
• Help plan and execute major D-Magazine events
• Help manage D-Magazine client relationships
• Assist in marketing initiatives and campaigns
• Help introduce new innovative and creative ideas
• Complete a weekly competitive analysis of major competitors in order to appropriately set goals and marketing strategies
People’s Revolt Jan 2019-May 2019
Marketing and PR strategist
• Create content for clients social media pages
• Maintain an updated media list for all of our clients
• Create advertisements for client events and advertise them on various different platforms
• Maintain relations with various different advertising companies in order to market our clients
Sara Naqvi Designs
Social Media Marketing Manager June 2015-Present
• Remotely manage all digital marketing for a bridal fashion designer in Pakistan.
• Maintain company’s social media accounts.
• Assisted in market analysis to gain insight on competition pricing and consumer data.
• Handled all international events (exhibitions and fashion shows) in USA and UK.
• Used digital marketing effectively to help increase sales by 25% in 2017 and 2018.
Union National Bank, Dubai
Summer Analyst Intern June 2017-Aug 2017
• Completed 8-week rotational analyst internship in which I sat at multiple different desks and assisted and shadowed different analysts.
• Worked extensively with other interns to complete projects and review financial statements
• Used excel to insert data collected from the financial statements, and presented information to senior analyst for review.
Sales Associate Jan 2017-Aug 2018
• Instantly became one of the top sales associates, placing number one in highest sales almost every week
• Thoroughly educated customers about products
• Formulated various sales pitches to maintain variety and focus on specific selling points to appeal to customers
• Monitored customer preferences to determine focus of sales effort
Student Loan Relief INC. Dec 2015 to Aug 2016
Financial Operations Intern
• Successfully oversaw multiple projects following unexpected transition resulting from a change in banking rules that only allowed ACH failures of 0.05%
• Worked extensively with the CEO to find and integrate new systems for the company’s payables and receivables.
• Single handedly prepared tax documents for all clients manually due to the server being down during tax season.
• Used Sales Force extensively, integrating customer data into excel
Kumon and Self Employed, part time Sept 2013- Aug 2015
• Tutored various age range of students in English and Mathematics
Technical: MS Office, SalesForce, Excel
Language: Fluent in English, Hindi, Urdu
Eligible to work in the United States
No sponsorship required
marketing, fashion, events