KATHERINE RAMOS MUNIZ
De Diego 444, apt #1603, San Juan PR 00923
Experienced and accomplished US Army veteran with Secret Clearance, and +5years of experience looking to transition into an Executive Personal Assistant for the United Cancer Centers. Logistic operations background derived from military deployment in support of the 5th Special Forces Group, Jordan. Recipient of the Army Achievement Medal in support of Spartan Operation Shield. Career supported by civilian education in Biomedical Science; with +5 advanced writing courses, both English and Spanish.
• Knowledge of style and format, grammar, punctuation, spelling and sentence structure. • Knowledge of timekeeping procedures. • Understanding procedures for the procurement of supplies and equipment on a timely manner.
• Ability to type at least 40 words per minute. • Experience in proficient written and spoken English/Spanish. • Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
Interamericana University Metro Campus, Puerto Rico
Bachelors of Science in Biomedical Expected graduation year: 2019
Relevant courses include Advanced Writing and Research, Technical Scientific Writing, Advanced Literature Composition, and Advanced Reading and Writing.
US ARMY, McCrady Training Center, Eastover, South Carolina
Basic Leaders Course Completed: 2019
Demonstrated superior abilities in written and oral communication, leadership skills, and contribution to group work. Selected by peers to represent the squad for the course Leadership Board.
US ARMY, 541st CSSB- 5th Special Forces Group, Jordan 2017-2018
Logistic Specialist/ Mail Handler 65hrs/week
• Orchestrated convoy operations between military installations in Syria and Jordan. Resulting in 100% transportation of military equipment and personnel.
• Produced weekly reports of inbound and outbound military equipment, maintenance of vehicles, and mail delivery. Resulting in 100% accountability, and systematic organization within the transportation team.
• Managed mail room operations while receiving, processing, sorting and delivering mail for +100 Soldiers. Ensured operations compliancy with USPS standards and procedures.
VA, Outpatient Health Clinic, Ponce 2016-2017
Work and Study 30hrs/week
• Served as a receptionist for the laboratory of VA Health Clinic. Primary duties include answering phone calls, arranging appointments, and assisting patients.
• Conducted monthly quality control test under supervision of medical technicians, and compiled results using Word and Excel programs. Resulting in accurate functional reports.
US ARMY, 268th Transportation Company, Ft. Buchanan, PR 2014-2017
Motor Transport Operator US Army Reserve
• Responsible for maintaining vehicle log books, and tracking miles for transportation missions. Identifying proper maintenance services for vehicles.
• Responsible to maintain up to date records of Soldier’s personal data, accident avoidance course, and driver’s license. Ensuring 100% Soldiers readiness.
Cervoni Hernández & Associates Law offices, Ponce, PR 2013-2014
Administrative Assistant Internship 20hrs/week
• Provided administrative support to lawyers and paralegals of a bankruptcy law firm by performing clerical tasks. Primary duties include greeting visitors, and performing initial screening of clients.
• Served as the point of contact for the Consumer Credit program. Provided individual orientation to +300 clients, and compose +20 letters per week.
ARMY Combat Life Saving Course, 40hrs
OSHA certification, 40 hrs
HIPPA certification, 10 hrs
Logistic Specialist, Administrative Assistant, Transportation Specialist, Receptionist