9822 Settle Ct
Santee, CA 92071
Objective: To obtain a PT Aide position starting June, 2019
University of California, Davis, Davis, CA, June 2019
B.S. Neurobiology, Physiology, and Behavior
Relevant Coursework Taken
Physiology, Exercise Physiology, Anatomy, Biological Sciences
• Outpatient and Inpatient physical therapy experience
• Sports medicine experience with E-stim, Game Ready, ultrasound, and effleurage
• Basic-Intermediate level Spanish
• Experience in the physical therapy clinical practice setting
• Character Traits: Hardworking and conscientious, leadership ability, quick learner, collaborative, reliable, attentive.
-Physical Therapy Intern, Physical Edge Clinic, Davis CA
• Works as a physical therapy intern working with multiple physical therapists.
• Perform tasks such as teaching exercises and using modalities under PT supervision.
-Physical Therapy Intern, UCDMC Inpatient Department, Sacramento CA
• Assisted in patient care by assisting with exercises and patient transportation as well as observed a variety of treatments with medically complex patients.
-On campus Athletic Training Intern, Davis CA
March 2016-June 2018
• Worked as a student athletic trainer with various sports.
• Helped injured players with rehabilitation and utilize many higher level machines and techniques daily.
• Used e-stim, ultrasound, effleurage, and rehabilitation technique such as passive and active muscle contraction exercises.
**References available upon request