1 Lacy Road Edgewood, NM 87015 | ------------ | ------------
I am perusing a job that will allow me to explore my creativity and push my bounders. In every area of life, I attempt to learn new skills and to approach every situation with an open understanding.
CURRENTLY PURSUING A DUAL DEGREE IN ART STUDIO AND ART HISTORY AT THE UNIVERSITY OF NEW MEXICO
SWIM INSTRUCTOR AND COACH| SPORTS AND WELLNESS | 1/25/2016—CURRENT
· As a swim instructor and coach, I teach both group classes as well as private lessons
LIFEGUARD | SPORTS AND WELLNESS | 5/30/2017—CURRENT
· As a lifeguard, I have consistently dealt with customer service in the process of my duties.
UNM | MUSEUM ASSISTANT | 10/16/2018 — CURRENT
· As a UNM employee, I am well familiar with the processes of the UNM system. I have also had a chance to experience the benefits of working with students.
SKILLS & ABILITY
· Building a private clientele as a swim instructor has allowed me to expand my communication abilities.
· In learning first aid I have learned responsibility through the duties of lifeguarding.
· I am certified in First Aid, AED, CPR, and Heimlich
· As a teacher, I have had to exercise responsibility.
· Being trained to be prepared to act in the case of emergence has been an extraordinary helpful life skill.
REFERENCES UPON REQUEST