Madison Claire Dittman
5401 Gum Creek Ct. Loganville, GA 30052
Bachelor of Science in Exercise Sciences, GPA: 3.45 May 2019 Georgia College and State University Milledgeville, GA
Related Coursework: Essentials of Strength and Conditioning, Group Fitness, Exercise Leadership, Sports Nutrition, Biomechanics, Clinical Exercise Physiology, Organic Chemistry
Academic Achievements: Recognized on the Dean’s List for two years and on the President’s List for two years.
Baldwin County Nutrition Department- Milledgeville, GA August 2019 - Present
• Promote and fundraise for Baldwin County Garden Projects resulting in multiple sponsorships and a fully-functional garden at Baldwin County High School
• Collaborate directly with kitchen staff in Baldwin County public schools, gaining experience in the food service industry
• Develop recipes and input nutritional information to be utilized on the public-school menus
• Implemented catering events and cooking demonstrations, obtaining valuable experience in management and public relation skills
Study Abroad Program with GCSU Health Science Department- Ignacio, Belize May 2016 - June 2016
• Provide free healthcare, basic first aid and guidance on healthier lifestyle management to local resident at communal marketplace.
• Conceptualize and assemble a women’s shelter and animal cages for sustainable farming purposes providing enhanced communication skills and leadership skills.
• Volunteer at the local hospital and nursing home, spending time with the residents and providing basic physical therapy, producing a cultural perspective on global healthcare.
• Shadow a variety of personal trainers at BodyPlex gym to obtain hands-on experience with clients and learn the essentials of personal training.
• Assist with group fitness class “Knock Out” at BodyPlex by interacting with clients through the various movements and learned more about the fundamentals of group fitness.
Central State CrossFit
• Shadow various trained coaches during CrossFit classes to gain thorough instruction on the fundamentals of coaching CrossFit and group fitness environments
• Monitor different workout sessions to correct clients’ forms and postures during lifts
• Increase general knowledge regarding Olympic weightlifting and safety regulations for CrossFit gyms
Little Caterpillars Development Center- Milledgeville, GA August 2016 - September 2018
• Supervise children during physical and academic activities by monitoring and leading classes to stimulate and motivate creativeness and activeness
• Prepare and serve food too children to provide adequate nutrition in order to meet their developmental needs
• Plan activities and create brief lessons for children of various ages to make afternoon care more exciting and educational
• Take part in cleaning, decorating, and maintaining overall environment to upkeep an efficiently organized classroom
• Train two new employees and demonstrate leadership skills necessary for efficient classroom management
Larrison Law Firm, LLC- Loganville, GA January 2015 – August 2015
• File papers/used scanner to enter documents into computer
• Fax papers and made phone calls for other employees
• Contact partnering businesses about claimants’ cases
• Temporarily served as front desk/receptionist
Employee/Worker October 2012 – December 2013
Cocoa Beach Club Tanning Salon – Grayson, GA
• Monitor register and computer
• Sell lotions and other products
• Clean tanning beds and salon
• Handle cash and inventory items
Midway Hills Academy- Milledgeville, GA January 2019-May 2019
• Design appropriate and stimulating exercise programs for elementary-aged students
• Perform after-school exercise program by interacting and participating with a diverse group of students
• Educate after-school students on the importance of physical education and offering advice on living a more active lifestyle
• 4-year member of Exercise Science Club at GCSU
• Updated CPR and First Aid Training (2019)
• Several years’ experience in early-childhood education training
• Proficient experience as receptionist and customer service
• Proficient experience as administrative assistant in various work settings
• Skills in fundraising and grant writing for small-scale projects
• Skills in various computer software and Microsoft office software
exercise, fitness, health, physiology