Mehwish M. Mansoor
------------ * ------------
Seeking leadership roles that contribute to business development, administrative, strategic planning, and project management. Experience handling sensitive and top tier national accounts with Fortune 500 organizations.
Purdue University Global (Online) Fort Lauderdale, FL Bachelor of Science in Legal Support and Services - Paralegal 2019 – Pursuing
University of Saint Andrews Scotland, UK
Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (Minor in Child Advocacy) 2013 – 2015
University of Saint Andrews Scotland, UK
Associate in Arts in Biochemistry 2011 – 2013
Law Offices of Kanner & Pintaluga; Temporary Boca Raton, FL
Legal Assistant, Ligation Department 01/2019 – 02/2019
● Organize and maintain documents in paper and/or electronic filing systems
o Organizing and tracking files for important transactions or case documents, including pleadings and voluminous discovery documents; creating and maintaining a case-management database
● Gather and arrange any legal documents for attorney review and case preparation
● Write and/or summarize reports to help lawyers prepare for trials
● Draft correspondence and legal documents, such as contracts
● File exhibits, briefs, appeals and other legal documents with the attorney and/or case manager on file
● Call clients, witnesses, lawyers, and outside vendors to schedule interviews and meetings
HGI Industries Inc.; Full-time position Boynton Beach, FL
Executive Assistant/ Accounting Administrative Assistant, Accounting & Sales Department 04/2018 – 12/2018
● Reporting directly to the President as his Executive Assistant:
o Represented the president by reviewing correspondence; arranging company luncheons and other corporate functions
o Travel arrangements for the Executives: developed itineraries and agendas; booked other transportation; arranged meeting accommodations.
o Handled basic bookkeeping tasks.
o Prepared financial statements, reports, memos, invoice letters, and other documents.
o Prepared and coordinated meetings for attendees, including agendas, pre-reads, meeting minutes
o Provided general administrative support off normal business hours.
● Primary responsibility - Updated/ launched new CRM Salesforce company account
o Coordinated with Sales department’s weekly Sales Pipeline Forecast
o Updated Accounts, Leads, Opportunities, Contact via CRM Salesforce
● Created budget reports and account receivables/ payables statements, prepared checks, and compiled financial records. (Basic level via QuickBooks)
● Maintained, verified and rectified balances/ vendor billing in accounts receivable records.
Palm Beach State College; Part-time position Boca Raton, FL
Administrative Assistant, Academic Affairs Department 01/2017 – 04/2018
Student Assistant to Executive Administrative Assistant, CCE Department 05/2013 – 05/2014
● Primary responsibility - Uploading Master Schedule from departments into the college CRM PantherNet:
o Coordinated, created, updated, assigned, and maintained course adjustments, documents, instructor contracts for payroll and the database.
o Assigned appropriate classrooms accordingly to the subject and setting acquired (space profile information to include room features, characteristics, seating capacity)
● General clerical duties such as answering phone calls, processing/follow-up emails, greeting students, professors and staff
● Kept a record of confidential grades and syllabuses
JM FAMILY; Contract position – Temporary Position Deerfield Beach, FL
Team Specialist Contractor; Performance Development Center Department 06/2016 – 09/2016
● Responsible for scheduling and operations of all PDC training courses and events
● Developed, coordinated, and executed critical internal/external trainer assignments and generated monthly list of certificates
● Managed internal/external training providers, including acquiring records and certificates, processing data and providing related support to other staff members
● Data entry – Created spreadsheets at the end of the month
● Monthly assembled confidential reports via Excel and PowerPoint (handled claims for five business departments)
● Daily updated business margins, any delays in the new CRM data, and claims that have been approved for pre-program runs, finals, and billed/collected status
● Leaded monthly project meetings for biweekly and monthly analysis reports on project
● Held activities for Sales Departments concerning with production, pricing, sales
● Reviewed financial statements, sales and activity reports
● Supervised and assisted to Project Managers with the results of completion of the projects
H&R Block; Seasonal Tax position Boca Raton, FL
Client Service Professional 01/2015 – 03/2015
● Scheduled appointments (check-in clients, match clients to the optimal Tax Professional using client matching software)
● Other duties included: routinely balanced cash registrar; and processed payments for tax services
● Used the consultative sales process and Financial Needs Assessment to build a thorough customer profile and identify current and future financial needs.
● Maintained an in-depth knowledge of Retail consumer and small business products/services and recommend appropriate solutions using our value proposition
● Utilized CAMP and other approved Marketing tools to proactively reach out to customers and set appointments for periodic financial reviews.
● Established clientele with assigned Business Partners (Mortgage, Small Businesses, Commercial and Investment)
● Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
● QuickBooks – Sales Order
● Excel - Pivot Tables, V-Lookups (Basic)
● Accounting – Payrolls, Contracts
● SQL (Quick Query - basic)
● Proficient in Social Media Content
● SalesConnect/ Salesforce
● Visio (Basic)
● Multitasking ability and Well-organized
● Ability to work independently
● Communicative/ Writing skills
● Basic Financial/Reporting/ Budgeting
● Calendar Management/ Scheduling
● Office Space Planning (interior design process of designing and arranging office layouts)
Languages: Proficient in English and Urdu