276 Hampshire Ct. Piscataway New Jersey 08854
Rutgers University, Newark, NJ
BA, Intended Major: Economics; Minor: Psychology September 2015 - May 2019
Direct Support Professional, Alternatives Inc., Somerville, NJ 6/2017 – Present
• Work directly with three to four clients with physical disabilities and/or intellectual disabilities with the aim of assisting the individual to become integrated into his/her community while solving various problems that arise.
Fellow, Braven Inc., Newark, NJ 9/2017 – Present
• An accelerator course that prepares one for success in increasingly competitive globalized workforce.
• Professional development that provides me to learn both professionally and technically in my chosen field.
• Developed a plan for a 20 billion dollar revenue company, Enterprise, to help retain their college graduate employees in the most cost efficient way possible.
Student Assistant, Neuroscience Lab, Rutgers University, Newark, NJ 9/2016 – Present
• Enhanced the way filing and stocking was done by implementing the color-coded program.
Student Assistant, General Bio Lab, Rutgers University, Newark, NJ 9/2015 – 5/2016
• Signed students into the lab, while overseeing the lab inventory of over 150 different pieces of equipment
Student Intern, Dental Cosmetics of Piscataway, Piscataway, NJ 9/2014 – 12/2014
• Filed over 350 patients paperwork, scanned files into the computer for safe documentation, scheduled and confirmed appointments with patients, worked with Dentrix dental software, and submitted insurance claims for the office.
Rutgers University Orientation Leader (Newark, NJ) – Student Leader 6/2016 – 8/2016
Eddie Bauer (Bridgewater, NJ) – Sales Associate 11/2014 – 8/2015
Piscataway High School Child Development (Piscataway, NJ) – Student Assistant 9/2013 – 6/2014
NAIM (Nigerian American Islamic Mission, Newark NJ) – Volunteer as Teacher 8/2011 – 9/2014
OAS (Organization of African Students), MAPS (Minority Association of Pre-Health Students), Program Board (annual events) committee
Dentrix, Microsoft Office including PowerPoint and Excel
LEADERSHIP SKILLS / ABILITIES:
Responsible, ambitious, enthusiastic, fast learner, works well with children and adults, Leadership, intellectually curious, interpersonal skills etc.
INTEREST & HOBBIES
• Participating in various soccer tournaments, Community service events, and traveling