44 Pioneer Circle Manchester, CT 06040 xxx-xxx-xxxx xxx-xxx-xxxx
I am seeking a competitive and challenging environment where I can serve your company and establish a gratifying career for myself.
Great Customer Service Skills
Excellent Organizational Skills
Great Typing Skills(75 WPM)
Proficient in MS Office 2003/2007/2010
Knowledge in Lean
Attended Business Office and Math courses in College
Proficient in Basic Math, Algebra and Math for Health Professionals 2009/2010
Language Spoken: English and Spanish
Knowledge in different systems such as SMS, EDM, SCI, Chartinks, GHX,
Peoplesoft, Meditech, Meditract, ECRI, OnBase, Premier
Some knowledge in billing
Great at finishing things with deadline
GOODWIN COLLEGE – East Hartford, Ct
Bachelors of Health and Science 2010- Graduated-6/6/2015
MANCHESTER COMMUNITY COLLEGE− Manchester, CT
General Studies 2008-2010
Supply Chain Management Hartford, CT Sept. 2016- Present
• Look over requisitions and fix any issues
• Expedite requisitions into Purchase orders
• Call to get follow up on orders
• Update and resend price discrepancies
• Return any unwanted products and receive authorization from vendor
• Document any back orders, invalid part numbers and invalid unit of measures
• Pull Requisitions over from Meditech
• Create Special request Orders in Meditech
• Apply confirmations to appropriate orders.
• Call in Expedited orders
• Research recalls and send to appropriate department
• Load contracts into Meditract. Making sure all information on contract
cover sheet is correct
• Handle Amazon/ WB Mason orders, issues and returns
• Resend orders that failed through GHX
• Help research invoicing problems
• Convert purchases orders
Patient Accounts Newington, CT Jan. 2016- Sept. 2016
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
• Answer phone calls for three hospitals (Hartford, Midstate and Windham)
• Help patient figure out bill issues
• Take payments
• Help with financial assistance
• Send out itemized bills and UB4
• Check voicemails
• Take billing request
• Send out request for refunds
• Work on reports
• Add and verify insurances
• Verify that authorization was received from attorneys office
Hartford Hospital Rehabilitation Network Hartford, Ct Mar.2012-Jan. 2016
PATIENT SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
• Greeting and receiving patients and visitors
• Developing patient charts; verifying insurance coverage, and scheduling patient
• Great knowledge in SCI scheduler, Siemens, SMS and Chartlinks program.
• Calling patients benefits when needed.
• Make sure patient sign a benefits form stating we went over their insurance
• Call insurance company to find out copays and get authorization
• Dealing with request from the billing department for medical records, patient
accounts corrections/update, and insurance authorizations.
• Running reports on insurance authorizations.
• Copay deposits and running copay reports.
Connecticut Oral Health Initiative Hartford, Ct Jan. 2015- Feb. 2015
• Answer phone calls and take message for director.
• Making flyers for upcoming events
• Work with 2013 excel, publisher and word to complete certain documentations.
• Go to meetings and take notes.
• Proof read outgoing documents.
• Sent out thank you letters.
• Work independently and from home certain days
• Work and updated excel
Hartford Hospital Hartford, Ct Aug.2010-Mar.2012
Respond to internal calls and page appropriate professionals, announce all
emergency stats, complete all pager exchanges and necessary paperwork
Input all information pertaining to changes in physician schedules
Answer all external calls and provide various kinds of information as requested
and transfer to appropriate departments or offices
Complete all phone trouble tickets and work orders for any issues, new
installations, removals or changes
Professional Consulting Services South Windsor, Ct Mar.2003-Jan.2009
In charge of correspondence and non-technical letters
Answer phone calls and take information of computer issues
Forward information to technical consultant
Organize office, check inventory and order supplies
Intelligent, enthusiastic, charismatic, bi-lingual team player. Known for exceptional drive and motivation to continuously learn; welcomes feedback to further development. Demonstrates strong communication, phone etiquette and multi-tasking skills. Dependable, punctual, honest professional with an outstanding work ethic and a track record of consistently for exemplary performance with customers by prioritizing and being extremely resourceful
• NEO & Corporate Compliance - PDC-NEO- Completed 4/5/2010
• Making a Difference Service Training- Completed 6/21/2011
• Safety starts with me- Completed 12/18/2013
Will Provide Upon Request.
Bachelors, Analyst, Buyer, Procurement, Health Science, Assistant