SUMMARY Junior at the University of Houston Honors College majoring in English who is proficient in customer service and is passionate about learning and exceeding goals. Hard-working, a fast learner, and reliable.
EDUCATION University of Houston
4800 Calhoun Rd
Houston, TX 77004
Expected Graduation: 2020
San Jacinto College
8060 Spencer Hwy
Pasadena, TX 77505
One Year Dual-Credit
Clear Falls High School
4380 Village Way
League City, TX 77573
Cumulative GPA: 5.21
Pampered Pet Inn
Dog Daycare/Lodging April 2018-August 2018 (seasonal)
● Handling dogs in large groups
● Keeping cages and yard clean
● Talking to customers about grooming, lodging, and daycare options
Kaplan Test Prep
SAT/ACT Instructor December 2017-July 2018
● Prepare lessons and teach material
● Handle student and parent complaints
● Encourage student work outside of class
● Log hours accurately
Amoco Federal Credit Union
Teller May 2017-July 2017
● Receive and disburse large amounts of cash.
● Handle complaints quickly and professionally.
● Arrive to work on time with station ready.
● Handle multiple transactions/customers at once.
Cashier/Beauty Advisor July 2015-July 2016
● Itemize and total customer merchandise selection at checkout counter, using cash register, and accept cash or charge card for purchases.
● Stock shelves, racks, cases, bins, and tables with new or transferred merchandise.
● Assist customers by providing product information and resolving their complaints.
● Design and set up advertising signs and displays of merchandise on shelves, counters, or tables to attract customers and promote sales.
● Many hours of after-school tutoring from 5th grade to current
● Bayside Library, 2014-2015, 20 hours
● St. Mary’s Church, 2013-2016, 40 hours
● Secretary, Robert Meier Psychiatric, 2016, 12 hours
● Assistant/Caretaker, West End Animal Clinic, 2016, 10 hours
AWARDS / HONORS
● University of Houston Honors College 2017-Present
● Honor Roll Recipient 2012-2016
● National Honor Society 2015-2016