To find a position in allowing me to use my skills towards developing a career upon completing Bachelor’s degree.
House Manager(Part Time)
Private Family September 2015-July 2018 Abington, MA
• Working for a family three days a week.
• Caring for two children, handling all financial and social aspects including: bills, events, appointments.
Merry Deb Nursery School July 2010-September 2015, Braintree, MA
• Lead Teacher in a preschool classroom with 24 children.
• Responsibilities included: teaching children set curriculum and providing a safe and educational atmosphere.
Administrative Coordinator (Part Time)
Scopa Plumbing & Heating, June 2010-September 2017, Braintree, MA
• Duties included Organizing the calendar, making appointments, answering phones, filing paperwork and billing.
Development and Fundraising Volunteer
Joanna’s Place, Weymouth, MA 2006-Present
• Duties include organizing and implement fundraising campaigns and events. Contacting and booking prospective vendors
University of Massachusetts Boston
Bachelors in English, Expected Graduating December 2018
Honors: Academic Scholarship and current 3.5 GPA
Massasoit Community College,
Certification in Early Education & Care, 2013
Honors: Graduated with 3.9 GPA
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Detail oriented,
• Excellent time management
• Skilled in Microsoft Suites, Apple Software and social media
Early Education and Care Lead Teacher*
Early Education and Care Director II*