A hardworking and reliable college graduate with a Bachelors of Arts in History, a minor in African American Studies and over 7 years of administrative experience in law, education and healthcare.
Excellent Oral, Written, Presentation and Interpersonal Skillfulness, Type 50 wpm, Multi-Tasked and Self-sufficient Starter, Great Service Orientation, Strong Attention for Details, Strong Organization and Prioritization, Inventory Management, Accounting and Bookkeeping, Able to effectively meet Deadlines, Active listening and Negotiation ability, Knowledgeable in copyright laws, case management, legal research and study,GA law and government regulations. Proficient in the following computer programs and databases: Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, RIDS Keying, STARS, SUCCESS, Department of Labor, ACS, GRATIS, Adobe Reader, LexisNexis, Accurint,GroupWise 7 Windows Client User, IRECON, GE Centricity, Cerner and GPR.
Family Dollar October 2017- August 2018
Customer Service Representative
• Provides customer engagement in positive and approachable manner.
• Assists in maintaining a clean, well-stocked store for customers during their shopping experience.
• Independently stocks shelves and recovers merchandise in the store.
• Accurately handles customer funds and processes transactions using the POS system.
• Performs all other duties as assigned in order to maintain an effective and profitable store operation.
Emory Specialty Associates August 2014- February 2016
Patient Services Coordinator I
• Provided courteous and professional administrative support by honoring all clinic and company policies and procedures.
• Greeted and assisted patients at front desk with checking in, scheduling appointments, and follow ups, transfer of records, questions, concerns and medical consultations.
• Answered high volume incoming calls while providing information, scheduling appointments and assisting patients with registering and updating information, refill request, referrals and relaying and routing written and or verbal communications.
• Assured that patient demographic and insurance information is verified and updated using GPR.
• Collected co-pays via cash, check and/or card for Primary and Specialist visits.
• Balanced and deposit monies received at the end of day accordingly.
• Sorted and scanned documents.
Georgia Department of Human Resources July 2013- January 2014
Establishment Agent (Ga Division of Child Support Services)
• Corresponded with customers, attorneys and other constituents via telephone, email, mail and direct contact while offering courteous and responsive services to questions and concerns.
• Worked and monitored reports including but not limited to Data Warehouse, Paternity Determination and SIDF9FEA-Cases.
• Calculated and established child support obligations in accordance with state guidelines.
• Served as a liaison for the Office of State Administrative Hearings (OSAH).
• Analyzed problems and develop efficient solutions by evaluating available information and resources.
• Accomplishments: Assisted office with meeting FY13 paternity goals.
Georgia Department of Human Resources (Ga Division of Child Support Services)
May 2013- July 2013
• Registered and submitted applications and supporting documents to OSAH to establish support orders.
• Established and conducted group training of 30+ to assist customers with completing and submitting application to Child Support Offices throughout the United States.
• Honored all of the State’s commitments to customers by providing courteous, responsive and knowledgeable service.
• Researched and validated locations and other vital information for missing case members.
• Encouraged customers to utilize on-line customer service portal to increase self-sufficiency.
• Accomplishments: Assisted office with assisting UISFA customers with establishing cases and support orders.
Georgia Department of Human Resources May 2012- May 2013
Enforcement Agent (Ga Division of Child Support Services)
• Adhered to privacy and security requirements for compliance with HIPAA and safeguarding IRS information.
• Managed assigned caseload in accordance to Rapid Process Improvement by ensuring proper coding and accurate data reliability.
• Assured that accounts and coding were established correctly to prevent distribution errors.
• Negotiated purges and monthly payment plans to ensure that support obligations were met.
• Accomplishments: Assisted office with maintaining monthly contempt goals. Establishing payment plans in order to meet monthly FY2012 goals.
Bank of America September 2010-March 2011
• Registered and documented customer financial transactions and activity such as: check cashing, bill pay, coupons, and purchases.
• Performed a variety of duties including but not limited to bill sorting, adjusting and crediting accounts and verifying deposits.
• Examined and scanned customer account documents electronically.
• Utilized skills of data entry to correct deposits, MICR lines, private and vital customer information and payments and balances.
• Worked with supervisors to maintain corporate missions, goals and strategies.
• Accomplishments: Met office goals for Gold keystroke proficiency.
Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport July 2008-February 2010
Lost and Found Customer Service Coordinator
• Greeted and assisted passengers and guest with inquiries and filing lost claims.
• Received and answered incoming and outgoing correspondences in a professional and timely manner; routed calls accordingly using multi-line telephone systems.
• Logged and stored 100+ items into FOUND database daily.
• Used critical thinking and judgment to return items to rightful owners directly or via FedEx, USPS and UPS.
• Prepared and managed department calendar and scheduled appointments for item pickup.
• Accomplishments: Established new time frame for keying in new lost items in order to maintain daily schedule.
Education/ Related Training
TeamWorks Travel and Expense Monthly Spotlight Training September 2013
Concur Business Travel and Expense Management
Georgia State University- Atlanta, GA August 2006- May 2010
B.A. in History Minor in African American Studies
Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum design, knowledge of teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, instructing and monitoring, active listening and learning, student engagement, ability to follow lesson plans, inductive and deductive reasoning, creative thinking and coordination and ability to provide physical and housekeeping care for infants, toddlers and school-aged children.
Relevant Volunteer Experience
Parent Volunteer C.H. Gullatt Elementary School August 2011- present
• Assist teachers with preparing educational materials for students.
• Follow lesson plans successfully while monitoring student behavior and cognitive development.
• Work individually with student and/or small groups to emphasize learning objectives.
• Participate in lunchroom and hall monitoring duties and supervision.
• Provide support with all aspects of the daily routine.
Teacher/Administrative Volunteer Elizabeth Baptist Church August 2011- present
• Followed lesson plans successfully while monitoring student behavior and cognitive development.
• Taught basic skills and biblical principles while leading activities using games, story-telling, arts and crafts, etc.
• Assisted with the coordination and set up of curriculum materials according to age groups.
• Visited different schools within district and display lessons of value, respect and moral behavior.
Teacher/ Asst. Program Coordinator New Beginnings Church Ministries June 2012- Present
• Teach basic skills and biblical principles while leading activities using games, story-telling, arts and crafts, etc.
• Provide physical care for infants, toddlers and school aged children during Sunday Service.
• Prepare materials and classrooms for activities and afternoon snack.
• Assist with developing promoting and launching programs for the children’s ministry.
After-School Teacher Kreative Kidz Learning Academy September 2011- February 2012
• Assist a group of 15-20 students and individually from grade levels Pre K-1st with weekly homework assignments.
• Follow lesson plans that provide additional assignments to stimulate learning beyond the classroom.
• Establish and enforce rules for maintaining order in the classroom.
• Evaluate student performance and meet with parents to discuss progress and behavior.
Exhibit Coordinator Apex Museum October 2010- November 2011
• Participate and assist with community programs, fairs and forums sponsored by the museum.
• Schedule traveling exhibits and museum tours for elementary, middle and high schools.
• Assist in designing curriculum materials for educational tours and traveling exhibits for all grade levels according to Georgia Standards.
writer, legal, educator, administration