Greater Los Angeles Area
THE GEORGE WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY, School of Business Washington, DC
Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing and Communications May 2017
CAREER GROUP COMPANIES, SYNDICATEBLEU Century City, CA
Creative Coordinator May 2018-Present
• Source for top creative talent using advanced search techniques and attraction strategies surpassing monthly goals by registering 120+ candidates in person and 10+ candidates out working in one month.
• Report on job ad analytics and consult with the marketing team to implement larger marketing strategy and allocations within budget.
• Coordinate meetings and maintain Outlook calendars for a team of 8+ recruiters and 2 directors.
• Attend LA based meet-ups and virtual workshops to represent Syndicatebleu and stay up-to-date on trends and strategies in the creative industry.
CYNTHIA DESSER ACCESSORIES Los Angeles, CA
Executive Coordinator December 2017-March 2018
• Utilized QuickBooks and xxx-xxx-xxxx to oversee the entire purchasing process with accuracy.
• Managed communications between photographers, showrooms, customers, buyers and retailers to maintain great working relationships and drive sales.
• Prepared product and all marketing materials for the Premiere Class show in Paris to introduce the designer and her jewelry to international clients resulting in 15+ new buyers.
AWAY TRAVEL West Hollywood, CA
Sales Associate June 2017-November 2017
• Managed store communications with HQ through Slack to ensure all customer issues were completed with care and consistency.
• Assisted all customers with buying high-end luggage and was the top-seller, bringing in over $24,000 in sales for the month of August.
KIT & ACE Washington, DC
Educator May 2016-April 2017
• Curated an Instagram story shared on the brand's account reaching over 70k followers to highlight a 'Lean into Wellness' event at the Georgetown Showroom in connection with our brand ambassador.
• Assisted with a fit and design session with over 7 Soul Cycle trainers bridging connections among interesting individuals to further develop a community in Georgetown.
THE ADVISORY BOARD COMPANY Washington, DC
Communications Associate February 2016-August 2016
• Created over 30 internal email and web communications informing employees of policy changes that aligned with a re-branding strategy to improve clarity among traveling policies.
• Researched best practices for internal travel strategies to implement into our own policies and rewards programs to increase engagement with employees.
GEORGE WASHINGTON SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ALUMNI RELATIONS Washington, DC
Social Media Assistant September 2015-February 2016
• Tracked and analyzed alumni cultivation, attendance and responsiveness through Advance Ellucian to increase overall engagement by 16% in 2015.
• Increase engagement of the GWSB community by organizing and administering weekly social media campaigns centered on nostalgia.
A DESIGN PARTNERSHIP Los Angeles, CA
Creative Strategy Associate May 2015-August 2015
• Created and managed all social media outlets for five interior design clients for the duration of four months including unique campaigns for all clients to create buzz for the upcoming launches of their new collections.
• Delegated tasks to social media interns to ensure we met deadlines for client calls and end of the month reports.
THRIVE DC Washington, DC
Marketing Associate August 2014-May 2015
• Optimized digital content strategy across social media, website, and email messaging using quantitative metrics to enhance community engagement and ensure the best turnout for the annual auction.
• Researched, developed, and implemented quantitative metrics for online media to fit development goals.
Technical: MailChimp, Squarespace, Microsoft Office, Hootsuite, Google Analytics, HTML, QuickBooks, Google Calendar, Excel, Keynote, Adobe Creative Suite
200HR Certified Yoga Teacher, Kinship Studios, 2017-Present
VP of Communications and Marketing Director, GW Women in Business, 2014-2017
Community Service Chair, Epsilon Sigma Alpha, 2013-2016
President’s Volunteer Service Award, 2015
marketing, social media, analytics, s adobe, communications, sales, engagement, strategy,