1414 10th Avenue Seattle, WA 98122 xxx-xxx-xxxx xxx-xxx-xxxx
• Accounting and recording transactions
• Microsoft Office Certification in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher
• Knowledge in R program
• Knowledge in Adobe software tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Lightroom working on graphic design, website layout and design, photo and video effects and editing.
• Experience coding with HTML for format and content display
• Experience coding within Java programming language to create and complete applications for individual computers
Seattle Central College 2018
• Coursework: managerial accounting, macroeconomics
University of Washington 2018
• Coursework: quantitative methods, environmental economics, comparative literature
• GPA: 3.5
Paris School of Business (Groupe ESG) 2017-2018
• International BBA Program concentration in finance
• Average: 17.3/20 (4.0 GPA equivalent)
• Dean’s List
• Coursework included: marketing, accounting, management, business law, organizational behavior, computer science, economics.
• Conducted projects such as creating new product launch (marketing), market segmentation (marketing), workplace relations (organizational behavior)
Appalachian State University 2016-2017
• Began studies for a degree in Business Administration with focus in finance
• Dean’s List status
• GPA: 3.3
• Coursework included: business calculus, political science, biology etc.
Cross Cultural Solutions, Lima, Peru 2017
• Aided the elderly and sick in an aid/care home
• Assisted in house visits providing food, health care and other necessities
• Prepared and served food to residents
Cross Cultural Solutions, Cartago, Costa Rica 2017
• Taught and instructed English classes to students and workforce
• Facilitated in the education of special needs children with disabilities such as down syndrome, autism, cerebral palsy, etc.
• Helped in the caretaking of the disabled
Cross Cultural Solutions, Guatemala City, Guatemala 2017
• Organized, planned, and carried out events in a team for students in primary through secondary school
• Educated students in core curriculum subjects: math, science, history.
• Coordinated the daily duties of the school
• Entry level employee working around high volumes of customers
• Developed skills such as: customer service, multitasking, opening and closing
Accounting, Marketing, Microsoft Office, Excel, Adobe, Social Media, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram