California Polytechnic University Pomona: Major: Agribusiness and Food Industry Management: Junior, 3rd Year 2015-2017
• Learn by doing course work: Developed and presented a five-page marketing plan for a new equine product, Advertising and Sales Management, Managing Agribusiness, Animal diseases, Animal Handling and Restraint.
• Clubs: Captain of Cal Poly Pomona’s Western Equestrian Team for 2015-2016 academic year, instructed riding lessons, and organized the horses and team riding schedule. Member of Cal Poly Pomona Equestrian Team.
Kids Academy Team Member, Life Time Fitness, Laguna Niguel, CA, June 2015-Current
• Responsible for the safety of members’ children between the ages of 3 months to 12 years.
• Supervised, instructed, and organized educational activities.
• Lead and coordinated birthday parties.
• Communicated effectively with parents on a daily basis.
Yoga Instructor/Group Fitness Instructor, Bronco Recreation and Intramural Complex (BRIC), Cal Poly Pomona, 2014-Current
• Instructed, created, and designed Vinyasa style yoga classes for university students and faculty.
• Attended regular meetings, and trainings.
JF Shea Therapeutic Riding Center Volunteer, San Juan Capistrano CA, 2010-2014
• Worked with and supported clients with a broad range of disabilities, assisting therapists during their treatment session.
• Selected as a member of the Shea Center’s Youth Advisory Board.
• Assisted in marketing, promotion and organization of a major fundraiser “Drive to Ride”.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher.
• Ability to lead and organize.
• Confident public speaker.
• Ability to work well with a team or as an individual.
• Able to take on multiple tasks and jobs with ease.
• Solid work ethic and time management.
• Confident and experienced in handling horses, and other livestock.
• 200-hour Yoga Alliance Certified Teacher.
• CPR, first aid, and AED Red Cross Certified.
Agribusiness, marketing, sales, organized, good work ethic, experienced