UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO AT BOULDER- Leeds School of Business December, 2017
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with an emphasis in Finance
• Certificate in Real Estate
Relevant Courses: Financial Markets and Institutions, Corporate Financial Reporting 1, Investment and Portfolio Analysis, International Financial Management, Corporate Finance, Principles of Real Estate, Finance and Investment Analysis, Real Estate Law
• UK Housing Market and Real Estate Transactions Project: Evaluated United Kingdom’s housing prices pre and post Brexit vote and the effect on the housing market and British economy as whole. Collaborated with British economists to receive opinions about the future of economy and housing market.
Kappa Sigma Fraternity, Boulder, Colorado Fall 2013-Present
Member of Pledge Committee
• Helped guide new members into becoming brothers through supervising with academics and adjustment to independent college students.
• Implemented our fraternity’s principles into our new members, growing our fraternity altogether.
Social Chair Fall 2014-Fall 2015
• Coordinated events through philanthropies and volunteer work with fellow fraternities and sororities.
• Collaborated closely with our Philanthropy Chair, supervising the event and its attendees.
• Primarily focused on marketing events to our members along with other fraternities and sororities.
• Maintained strict schedule of events while seeking new opportunities for our organization to grow socially, academically, and philanthropically.
• Pies for Peace (2015): Coordinated and budgeted a philanthropy in which over $1,200 was raised and donated to the French Red Cross to help those effected by terrorist attacks.
GE Properties, LLC, Millbrae, California May 2015-August 2015, May 2016-July 2016
• Primarily focused on report generation, data management, and appraisal examination.
• Analyzed investment performance data to summarize information for comparable statistics.
SKILLS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products
• Partaking in Argus Certification Class
• Constructing adaptive financial models in Excel capable of running multiple scenario analyses
• Ski/snowboard at expert level