Renee C. Hawkins
1378 1st Street. SW Washington, DC 20024
An enthusiastic worker with many years of experience in the hospitality field, specifically in front line customer service, food preparation and housekeeping.
● Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
● Patient organized and punctual. Thrives in fast paced environments.
● Self-motivated, performs effectively independently as well as in a team environment.
● Hard working, team player that works with individuals of all skill levels and backgrounds
● Highly organized learner, reliable and welcomes new challenges.
● Positive attitude, able to handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines
Goodwill Excel Center Public Charter School, Washington, DC Expected Graduation - January 2020
● High School Diploma
Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, DC October 2017 – June 2018
Certified Surfacide Technician
● Specialized in cleaning multiple areas within the hospital using a UV-C hard surface disinfection system that eradicates multi-drug resistant organisms including C.diff, MRSA, VRE, CRE and Acinetobacter.
● Experienced in safe operation of Hazmat suits and procedures.
● Trained new employees to use Surfacide equipment and on hospital Hazmat policies.
Washington Hospital Center, Washington, DC March 2016 – September 2017
Nutrition Services Hospitality Assistant
● Supported patient meal selection, service and delivery process.
● Assisted patients with menu selections on assigned units.
● Assembled and delivered meal tray carts for patient care units.
● Provided clerical support to the Hospitality Service Office.
● Excelled in ensuring patient comfort and fostering a positive mood.
Creative Business Solutions, Arlington National Cemetery, VA July 2014 – March 2016
Public Safety Aid/Front Gate Officer
● First point of contact for Post One/Front Gate of the Arlington National Cemetery.
● Assess and verification of visitor’s clearance to visit based on Pentagon clearance.
● Welcoming, instructing, directing visitors to services/sites within the Ceremony.
● Provide information on funerals, locations of plots.
● Responsible for high-level and confidential correspondence with Secret Service, Park Police, Military Police to secure high level visitors such as President of United States, Ambassadors and other dignitaries.