Robert “Rene” Bedolla
Skills: Hardworking, self-motivated, customer focused bi-lingual Spanish speaking induvial looking for my next career opportunity.
Oakland Nursery 2016- Present
Landscape Foreman and Driver
• Followed landscape designs on new and upgraded installs, both commercial and residential
• Assist with quoting projects.
• Communicate with clients to manage project details and design changes.
• Managed crew of 3
• Operate all machinery and vehicles necessary to facilitate the job.
• Installed irrigation and drainage systems.
• Build interlocking brick patios.
• Planting trees, shrubs and perennials.
Giammarco’s Italian Restaurant 20011-2016
• Started as a bartender and was promoted to bar manager.
• Oversaw a staff of seven.
• Order and oversee inventory, beverages, inventory and
• Coordinate and oversee events / parties.
• Review daily cash deposits/ reports. Cash receipts, sales and loss reports.
• Improve customer engagement by delivering exceptional service while managing the bar and tending to all guest needs.
• Prepare and serve a variety of drinks and menu items.
• Effectively handled customer complaints and special requests
• Maintained stock levels to prevent shortages of critical items
University of Texas San Antonio
Bachelors of Science