Recruiting coordinator with Deloitte for three and half years
xxx-xxx-xxxx xxx-xxx-xxxx/in/ravali-gajula-35977a131 Tel: +1 xxx-xxx-xxxx
• Worked as Associate and analyst for more than three years in Core Talent Services and Netherlands Auditing processes at Deloitte Support Services.
• Has good experience in working with packages such as MS Excel, SAP-AP Module, Taleo(RMS) and SFDC Platform.
• Has significant understanding and experience in Mailbox management, Reporting Work and creating Dashboards.
• Balanced- Able to handle multiple priorities and deadlines concurrently and effectively with time management skills.
• In-depth knowledge in RFP Processes such as Candidate Expense Reimbursement Processing, Vendor and Recruiting Invoices.
• Well-organized quick learner with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and commitment to deliver on schedule.
CRM Tools: Salesforce CRM – Candidate Expense Reimbursement and Offer Management
Databases: SAP (AP Module) and RMS
Other Skills: MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, Share point, HTML, RDBMS and CSS
Offer Management Group – Deloitte Support Services India Pvt. Ltd [01/17/2017 – 09/17/2017]
Associate in Talent Acquisition of Core Talent Services
• Generating Offer letters, drafting and sending them to candidates.
• Responsible for record keeping of all candidate related information and documents such as resumes, cover letters.
• Setting quality standards for operational areas & conducting internal audits to ensure process is followed with accuracy.
• Taking ownership of the work and meeting SLA’s in timely manner.
• Extract data from applicant tracking system such as Taleo and updating it in Sales force.
• Coordinating with Onboarding team regarding the equipment (laptops, bags, etc.,) to ensure that the candidates get the best onboarding experience.
• Communicating with SFDC technical team for any errors found on the templates and made sure the tickets are resolved.
• Day to day follow up emails to the candidates/recruiters for any missing data and maintain trackers.
• Handling high volume candidate recruiting activities, ability to multi task and support Immigration process as well.
• Involved in preparing templates for SFDC application to generate offer letters and worked closely with technical team.
• Training newly hired candidates while handling the daily tasks.
• Respond to all recruiting related inquiries such as onboarding processes, reimbursements, travel etc. and manage mailboxes.
• Creating cases in web-2-case tool in order to submit requests on behalf of candidates if they face any technical glitches.
• Develop a strong relationship with the clients and leaders by being a part of the regular conference calls.
• Blocking calendar and conference rooms for team meetings and discussions.
• Share knowledge and feedback for process improvement and quality improvement with the recruiters.
• Support recruiting function with recruiting process for walk-ins that includes: scheduling interviews, managing the paperwork and reserving conference rooms.
Resource Square - Deloitte Support Services India Pvt. Ltd [3/11/2015 – 10/10/2016]
Associate Analyst in Invoice processing of Operations Management in Core Talent Services.
• Worked closely with IT reporting team at Deloitte though the entire Salesforce implementation across CER process.
• Participated in UAT of Salesforce Application and suggested many enhancements that helped them to build robust SFDC application for Candidate Expense Reimbursement process.
• Bulk updating of Salesforce CER records by importing the day-wise working data from SAP tool (AP Module).
• Delivering ADHOC analysis reports related to process on everyday bases.
• Maintaining CER process related trackers and publishing the process summary across all RFP stakeholders.
• Exploring the best practices in CER processing and discussing among the team to achieve effectiveness.
• Assigning the CERs received in mailbox to the entire team and keeping track of CER volumes on daily basis and reporting to Leadership using Production count tracker.
• Performing regular audit on CER records processed by the entire team and reporting to superior if any glitches found.
• Processing vendor and recruiting Invoices adhering to the AP guidelines and keying them into Account Payables without any errors.
• Processing vendor Invoices include paying the vendors for the expenses incurred during Career Fare, Meet the Firm, Scholarship etc.
• Communicating and attending calls with the recruiters regarding the invoice payments.
• Creating, Setting, Blocking and Unblocking Vendors in SAP when required.
Boston Group – Deloitte Touche and Tohmatsu India Private Ltd.[09/10/2013 – 10/31/2014]
Associate Analyst in Engagement Management Systems of Deloitte Netherlands Audit Team.
• Exporting old documents, records and other files from old software called Audit System2 and importing same to the new software called Engagement Management System which is currently being used in Deloitte.
• To prepare a log of issues while importing and exporting the data and reporting them to the coordinators.
• To complete the assigned task before deadline.
• Maintaining a database of the companies details like establishment, employees, their products and services from few websites into an MS EXCEL sheet.
Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology, 2009-2013
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad, 70%
12th, IPE in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry, 2007-2009
Narayana Junior College, 90.6%
Recruiting Coordinator, candidate reimbursement, offer management, vendor invoices