Recent Work Experience
Pinnacle Media Group
Social Media Optimizer
• Meet with clients to figure out social media goals
• Run social media accounts for clients to increase engagement
Miami University Department of English (Fall 2017-Spring 2019)
Copy Center Student Assistant
• Create posters in collaboration with faculty.
• Manage receptionist area, including greeting visitors and responding to telephone and in-person requests for information.
• Maintain the front desk and reception area in a neat and organized fashion.
• Make copies of important documents and create posters.
Upfizz Media Network (Fall 2018)
Media Buying Intern
• Analyze data on ad platforms (Facebook, Pinterest, and Taboola)
• Create spreadsheets and other materials for internal use
• Submit input on articles to run on company owned websites
• Run targeting tests for advertising
Little Flower Catholic Parish (Summer 2018-Winter 2018)
Digital Marketing and Design Consultant
• Work with web designer on UX for website.
• Work on parish 90th Anniversary project.
• Take photographs as needed for digital media and directory
Skyzone Toledo (Summer 2015-Summer 2018)
Court Monitor & Fuel Zone
• Maintain high standards of customer service.
• Greet guests and review safety instructions prior to use of
• Monitor and maintain facilities to ensure guests experience a safe
and enjoyable visit.
• Handle currency and credit transactions.
digital marketing, digital design