Recent UCSD graduate with interdisciplinary science background and ~1 year of work experience.
Bachelor of Science, Environmental Systems (Chemistry) Graduated June 2019
University of California, San Diego
• Technical: Quantitative Research, Documentation, Academic Writing, Web content Writing, Project Management.
• Multilingual: English (primary), Spanish (intermediate), Hindi (native).
Research Assistant: Preterm Birth Initiative, UCSF July 2018 – June 2019
Qualcomm Institute, UC San Diego
• Examined and compiled NOAA satellite data on the 2007 Harris wildfire to be analyzed with preterm birth and rehospitalization records.
• Synthesized secondary literature and developed preliminary research methodology.
Volunteer Assistant to Project Manager October 2018 – June 2019
Trējuvenation project, Tree San Diego
• Compiled academic research paper and poster detailing project progress and preliminary cost-benefit analysis.
• Consolidated 400+ business contacts into the Hubspot CRM platform.
• Assisted with marketing efforts: edited fact sheets and sent e-mails to stakeholders we want involved in the project.
Intern – Project Management June – July 2017
Universal Robina Corp. Manila, Philippines.
• Created Excel dashboard to monitor project statuses (from SAP ERP data) and delivered PowerPoint slides documenting the process.
• Advocated for a relational database system to unite projects’ time, cost and scope information.
• Higher level: Atmospheric Chemistry, Geochemistry 101, Climate Trends, Renewable Energy Sources, and Mitigation Strategies, Environmental Biology, Policy Analysis 101, Science and Public Policy, Environmental economics 101, Managing Diverse Teams.
• Basics: Calculus I-III, Physics I-III, Statistics, Computer Science, Programming, Engineering Computation, Linear Algebra, Biostatistics, Chemistry I-III, Organic Chemistry Theory and Lab, Instrumental Chemistry 101 (LC, GC, HPLC, IC, FTIR, KF titration, etc.)