Recent College Graduate
AUGUST 2018 – MAY 2019
SENIOR THESIS STUDENT, UNR (WESLEY CHALIFOUX)
I spent a year in an organic research lab under Dr. Chalifoux at the university. Resulting in hands-on experience running experiments solo and using sensitive equipment. The project was the development of a pyrene derived polymer.
AUGUST 2016 – JANUARY 2017
FOOD SERVICE WORKER, NEVADA DINING
Working on campus in foodservice. Hands-on experience with customers, food handling, and safety standards.
BS CHEMISTRY, UNIVERSITY OF NEVADA, RENO
Hands-on laboratory experience in Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Organic Chemistry, and Physical Chemistry. Hands-on experience reading NMR, IR, HPLC, GC-MS, XRD, UV-Vis, and column chromatography.
NAPOLEON HIGH SCHOOL, MICHIGAN
Award in Chemistry 2014/2015 school year.
• Excel/Microsoft experience
• Laboratory safety training certificated
• Organized Laboratory Notetaking
• Experience working with systems under pressurized gases, extensively
• X-Ray and LASER safety training certificated
• Basic First Aid and CPR/AED training certified
• Hands-on experience with GC-MS, HPLC, UV-Vis, Fluorimetry, FID, DSC, and
• Experience working with various methods of distillation and volatile gases.
I dedicate my free time to community service, this summer I volunteered in Peru to help people in the impoverished areas of Lima get access to healthcare. I also volunteered for a week at Ronald McDonald Camp which gives people with disabilities of all ages a week in ‘summer camp’. Both hard work but rewarding! I also regularly volunteer in this community on a weekly basis.