Ready to Work!
A professional with effective verbal and written communication in English and Spanish. Highly dedicated individual with 3 years of experience skilled in communications, social service, multi media production, and education involvement.
Teacher and Support Specialist
Springwoods Christian Academy
• Provide one-on-one support to students and family members.
• Worked with children ages 2 months to 7 years.
• Conduct and coordinate group activities.
• Consult with families regarding school information.
• Coordinate and manage communications, social media, and marketing for
• Coordinate and manage day to day administrative duties.
• Coordinate and assist with campus events.
• Be of assistance to school director and campus.
• Appointed for creative arts to create videos, slide shows, banners, and
• Design new calendars for students by having creative eye to make the
calendars professional looking.
• Control social media accounts and technical systems by updating the Facebook and Re-mind accounts, alerts the parents of important information.
Intern for Sound Editing
• Edit sound from radio shows in preparation to be uploaded onto website.
• Publish edited shows to the station’s website
• Listen to producer for what is needed for each show
• Attain phone calls from listeners
Houston Independent School District
• Registered Volunteer
• Assist with school events
• Work with PTA
CPR-Teacher Aid Certificate - Early Childhood Development First Aid
Motivated, eclectic, Driven