Rachel Shira Price
Rachel S. Price
------------ | ------------
Syracuse University, Martin J. Whitman School of Management, Syracuse, NY Expected May 2022
Bachelor of Science in Marketing Management and Real Estate, GPA: 3.54/4.0
• Earned National Society of Collegiate Scholars scholarship in the first year for strong academic achievement
Cynthia Rowley, Remote: Part-Time Summer 2020
Social Media Intern
• Communicated with influencers to promote a partnership with our brand via email, cold-calling, Instagram and WeChat. This successfully resulted in 30 new partnerships with clientele.
• Generated new content to display on social media pages and posts which resulted in an increase of followers by 10%.
Porter House Properties, Deerfield, IL Summer 2020
Director of Marketing
• Created property flyers using Multiple Listing Services along with multifaced campaign platforms to promote new and current listings that were displayed on the website and social media pages.
• Communicated with past clients and referrals to obtain strong customer relations management via emails, cold calls and Red Arrow Connect software.
Arbonne International, LLC
District Manager April 2019-Present
• Taught and trained new team members in order to build a strong team of consultants that collaborated to improve strategy and customer relationships.
• Shared product and company information with customers in order to promote the ideals of the company and generate product sales.
Onward Israel, (NGO partnership between students and Israeli businesses) Tel Aviv, Israel Summer 2018
• Selected for a competitive intern program that combined educational components and volunteer hours.
• Taught English to grammar school children using engaging games and workbooks and supported a bilingual school reading and completing project work with students ages 4-7.
Wilmette Park District and Wilmette Golf Course, Wilmette, IL Summer 2017
• Co-led a group of thirty 5-6-year-old children in educational activities with a focus on safety and active engagement.
• Co-led ten developmentally disabled individuals in golf activities preparing for the Special Olympics.
COMMUNITY AND LEADERSHIP
Alamo Shoes, (Family owned, local shoe store with over 40-year heritage) Chicago, IL Jan 2015–Present
Assistant to the Manager: Part-time
• Update social media content to reflect promotional opportunities.
• Package and disburse shipments using Quickbooks
• Attend shoe shows and discuss orders with vendors to build seasonal merchandise selections
RISE, (National org. Refugee and Immigrant Self-Empowerment) Sophomore Year
• Develop relationships through engagement and discussion of empowerment to assist refugee children with schoolwork
TAMID, (National org. offering business experience through the lens of the Israeli economy) Syracuse, NY Freshman Year
• Competitive selection process
• Using market research and branding to analyze consulting case studies on top tech startups
• Collaborate with group members deciding which companies to invest in
New Trier High School, Senior Project Winnetka, IL May 2018
• In spring of senior year, volunteered and lived in Israel on a military-based helping to organize ammunition and working extra hours in the kitchen supporting meal distribution; spoke Hebrew
Campaign for Congresswoman Jan Schakowsky, Chicago, IL Summer 2017
• Communicated with potential voters via phone, emails and distributed materials to assist with the campaign
SKILLS AND INVOLVEMENT
Active member of Tri Delta Sorority; LinkedIn Excel certified; National Honor Society