To apply my skills and professional work ethic to the competitive workforce. To challenge existing skills in 3-D modeling, animating, sculpting, 3D printing and other skills set that may be required from me. I seek to expand on current knowledge.
▪ Graduated in spring 2019 with a Bachelors degree in fine art in the concentration of 3D animation.
Mercer County Community College
▪ Graduated with a Computer Science Associates Degree in 3D animation.
Mercer County Center Tech School
▪ Graduated with a certification in AutoCAD focused on Architecture.
▪ Graduated in 2006 from West Windsor Plainsboro High school south.
▪ Autodesk Maya
▪ Autodesk Mudbox
▪ Adobe Photoshop
▪ Adobe After Effects
▪ Adobe Premiere Pro
▪ Clip Studio Paint
May 2018 - August 2018
▪ As an Intern, my responsibility is to create models and textures for SILAS Solutions. The models would be put into a product that helps Children who have communication difficulties to express themselves within the product game.
Ammunition Technician, in United States Marine Corps,
May 2013 - May 2017
▪Four years of high professionalism within the military organization. Executed better communication within the departments to have smooth operations. Managed the delivery of the product (munitions) to any destination with a one hundred percent without failure. improved the storage of sensitive records and munitions.
Lead Game Advisor, Gamestop
October 2011 - April 2012
▪ A Lead game advisors role is to advise customers on the latest technology's and games that are appropriate for their entertainment.
Media consultant, OmniVest Group LLC,
May 2010 - October 2010
▪ Consulted for recording, video editing and archiving important media pertaining to the stock market.
▪ "State of New Jersey" Certificate of Appreciation for Service
▪ Navy & Marine Corps. Achievement medal.
▪ Marine Corps good conduct medal.
▪ Marine Corps. (Individual Award). Certificate of Commendation.
▪ Mercer County Technical School principal’s award, 2007.
▪ Mercer County Technical School meritorious award, 2007.
▪ 2nd LT. Katarinos Alexander
▪ LCPL Garcia, Matthew
▪ SGT Rivera, Christopher
Maya, Photoshop, Aftereffects, Illustrator, Mudbox, Premiere Pro, Clip Studio Pro