Pruthviraj Gadhavi Resume
BACHELOR SCIENCE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION – Old Dominion University – 2015-2019
● Majors: Business Analytics and Marketing
BUZZ FRANCHISE BRANDS (MAY 2018 – AUG 2018)
• Worked alongside digital marketing team to develop and implement online marketing strategies including: search engine optimization, website optimization (WordPress), Facebook Business Manager Ad.
• Created and managed spreadsheets (KPI sheets) as requested which tracked and analyzed digital marketing activities and results (Google Analytics/Google AdWords).
• Researched new and innovative areas of the online marketing space and developed presentations on findings as requested.
• Assisted in research and analysis of social media advertising campaigns and blogging as needed.
COMMERCIAL & EQUIPMENT TRADER – DOMINION ENTEPRISES (MAY2017 – AUGUST 2017)
• Explored user personas and overall dealer universe with B2B and B2C.
• Conducted marketing research and analytics to better understand target markets and clients.
• Worked with sales collateral projects related to branding with consumers and strategies for driving traffic to the website based off of the research conducted.
• Used writing skills to produce blog content as well as learned about Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), and Social Media Marketing.
HAPPY SHOPPER (MAY 2015 – MAY 2017)
● Communicated the product need with new and current vendors.
● Researched the consumer behavior purchases and Assisted in hiring and training new employees.
● Conducted daily and monthly store reports.
Marketing (Digital Marketing)
Multilingual: English, Gujarati, Hindi
Certified in Microsoft Office (Modern Excel, PowerPoint, & Word)
Client Relationship/ Understanding of Consumer Behavior
IBM SPSS Modeler 16.0
Arena Simulation Software
Business Analytics Organization
Google Analytics Certified
Google AdWords Certified
Marketing, Business Analytics STEM, Google Analytics, Google Adwords