Project & Program Scheduling Professional
Redondo Beach, CA ⎜------------ ⎜ ------------
PROJECT & PROGRAM SCHEDULING PROFESSIONAL
Extensive record of success delivering corporate & DoD contract objectives
Results-driven Project/Program Scheduling professional with experience leading and contributing vital project and program-level scheduling across both private sector and governmental contracts. Equal ability to perform autonomously or as a supportive team player. Proven track record with development, maintenance and analysis of program-level planning, scheduling and budget integration.
Previously held DoD Top Secret Clearance. Areas of experience include:
• Program/Project Scheduling • Critical Path Methodology • Recovery Planning
• Production Scheduling • Risk/Opp Assessments • Baseline Change Requests
• Integrated Master Schedules • Schedule Variance Analysis • Earned Value Management System
Day/Swing Trader 2017-present
Work from a home office in the fast-paced financial markets, participating in day and swing trading, conducting analytical measures and utilizing risk management principles associated with control losses.
RAYTHEON COMPANY, El Segundo, CA 2013–2017
Global industry leader of technology and innovation specializing in defense, civil government and cybersecurity markets throughout the world.
Program Planner ll
Managed multiple program and project resource-loaded Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) that are compliant with governmental and corporate requirements, while demonstrating thorough cost and schedule integration; Performed detail planning and maintenance throughout the program’s life cycle that incorporates contractual and programmatic changes into the IMS in order to maintain realistic, current contract baselines.
• Drove baselining and maintenance of Integrated Master Schedules, to ensure proper flow between Work Breakdown Structures (WBS), and Statements Of Work (SOW). Generated and maintained overall program Master Phasing Schedule (MPS) for effective top-level management analysis.
• Generated, analyzed and presented weekly schedule key execution metrics to program teams, leadership, and customers: Critical path, key program milestone tracking, margin analysis, baseline execution index, delinquent starts/finishes and forecasting accuracy for detailed analyses.
• Facilitated the creation and management of Capital Project Integrated Master Schedule by all functions at event level, utilizing Microsoft Project to support the USAF F-15 Development Platforms that included resource, task and budget; incorporated Earned Value Management (EVM) for program compliance.
SCIENCE APPLICATIONS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION, El Segundo, CA 2010–2013
Leading provider of scientific, engineering, systems integration, and technical services and solutions.
Property Information Specialist/Associate Project Analyst
Supported Lead Program Planner/Scheduler in development, maintenance and analysis of program-level planning, scheduling and budget integration. Compiled and integrated technical and program schedule requirements from multiple subcontractors; analyzed program objectives, identified schedule success criteria, and escalated deviations of date exceptions from completion dates.
• Managed Excel-based spreadsheet compare tool with Project database content, to enable month-to-month program schedule comparisons; identified schedule deviations, risks, and established recovery planning, resulting in a recovered 3-month schedule delay.
• Resolved project schedule reporting gaps for US Air Force GPS SE&I contract; analyzed and maintained EMS schedule and plans that support Government Furnished Property (GFP) requirements.
• Mitigated critical issues by improving schedule reliability by 20%, which led to an accelerated delivery and improved customer confidence.
ATLAS COPCO MAFI-TRENCH COMPANY, Santa Maria, CA 2008–2010
Leading manufacturer of turbo expander systems for use in natural gas processing, petrochemicals, and power recovery.
Production Scheduling & Control
Led development, implementation, and maintenance of planning documents and scheduling processes; drove efforts to expedite flow of materials, parts, and assemblies within and between departments. Utilized integrated scheduling techniques to measure work order progress in a production control capacity.
• Partnered with management to develop corrective actions and mitigation plans for performance schedule variances; escalated deviations and implemented revised schedules to original objectives.
• Drove efforts to align departmental performance with corporate Lean manufacturing goals; monitored production-level progress and factors affecting shop loading and capacity planning.
• Created purchase orders from system-generated requisitions; supervised vendors to ensure timely Request-For-Quotes (RFQs), accurate purchase order entries, and on-time goods deliveries.
BOEING SATELLITE DEVELOPMENT CENTER, El Segundo, CA 2006–2008
World's leading manufacturer of geostationary commercial communications satellites.
Integrated Scheduling Specialist
Promoted to facilitate optimal project/program execution by integrating, analyzing, and maintaining schedules in support of Integrated Master Schedules requirements. Conducted critical path, schedule variance, and cost/schedule analyses. Managed project schedules in an Earned Value Management reporting environment to Project Managers and Integrated Product Team Leads (IPTL).
• Managed Integrated Master Schedules by coordinating with program management, finance, engineering and operations functions to status and update cost and forecast dates on a weekly basis.
• Facilitated efficient issue resolution by identifying and communicating project performance schedule variances, and reported impacts to internal contacts.
• Played vital role in securing multi-million dollar contract by providing support with Integrated Master Schedule development for business proposal.
EARLY CAREER HISTORY
Served as Electronic Warfare-Interceptor Analyst with U.S. Army, Rank E-4, in Pensacola, FL and Augsburg, Germany.
EDUCATION & TECHNICAL SKILLS
Bachelor of Science in Business & Management; GPA: 3.6
University of Redlands, Torrance, CA
MS Project, MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook), Milestones Professional, @RISK, APEX, Lotus Notes
CERTIFICATIONS & AWARDS
Certified Raytheon Six Sigma (R6S) Specialist, Earned Value Management (EVM) Level II Certification
Recipient of Eagle Scout award.