LINDA S. LOVE
2706 Glenshire Drive, Columbus, OH 43219 | (C) xxx-xxx-xxxx | xxx-xxx-xxxx
I am a proven leader with over 10+ years of experience as an Administrative Professional in the public and private sector which allows me to be well-versed in establishing rapport with people from diverse cultures and backgrounds at home and abroad. Detail-oriented, reliable, and welcoming, skilled in listening empathetically, compassionate about helping people and creating a satisfying resolution.
• Exceptional interpersonal communicator with proven ability to motivate and lead diverse groups and speak in public
• Organized and efficient in multitasking environments.
• Tactful, skilled in listening empathetically and conflict resolution
• Innovative troubleshooter and problem-solver who excels at developing creative ideas
• Sharp at planning, managing projects, scheduling meetings and organizing large-scale events, and discussion groups
• Highly motivated self-starter who maintains high team morale during difficult times
• Able to train and mentor individuals
• Skilled at preparing program agendas, directives, letters, memos, and other printed materials.
• Knowledge of mathematical equations, English grammar, and composition
• Highly competent with Microsoft Office 2016, Infinite Campus, ESIS, CIMS, Kronos, Matrix Care and knowledgeable of office procedures and most equipment
• Capable of creating specialized reports, developing and maintaining spreadsheets.
• Typing wpm 60-65
Provisional Worker, Robert Half, Columbus, Ohio May 2018- Present
Currently, a provisional worker who assists various companies i.e. Director's, CEO's, and Human Resource and Payroll Directors. My most recent assignment was to assist the Payroll Directors at Laurel Health Care. Duties for Laurel Health Care included being a liaison between managers, coordinators and subordinates.
Accountable for the creation and implementation of a weekly COBRA spreadsheet and sent out directives, and monitored the timeline for AP Coordinators in 46 divisions in Indiana, Michigan, North Carolina, and Ohio. Also, I reviewed and prepared all direct deposit banking changes for old and newly hired employees. I was appointed as the point of contact with KeyBank to resolve Key2Payroll card issues and assigned and updated debit cards for division employees.
Secretary II, Columbus City Schools, Columbus, Ohio, October 2008 – April 2017
By serving as the liaison, between several school principals, teaching staff, students, parents, community organizations, media, and other departments. My daily duties involved creating an environment of open, direct and proactive communication, functioned as the Records Agent for student information, producing accurate and efficient data entry and tracking of student attendance. Managed confidential student files i.e. behavior, family dynamics and medical history, handled document requests for updating student profiles, obtained documents from other schools, and coordinated file transfers for new and withdrawing students. I was the point of contact for CCS student transportation responsible for establishing adequate transportation to and from school.
Also, I was responsible for initiating instruction and processing the Highly Qualified Teacher (HQT) documentation, preparing written materials, e.g. legislative documentation for Board approval, reports, memos, letters, accident reports, etc., oversaw building budget, overall building needs, and security issues. Able to coordinate a variety of site-based programs and/or activities (e.g. meetings, classroom and site staff coverage, building usage, field trips, workshops, travel accommodations, awards activities, etc. Orients new site personnel e.g. substitute teachers and other staff regarding appropriate school and district practices for effectively assimilating new personnel into site operations.
Manager, Love’s Hauling and Cleanup, Columbus, Ohio July 1999 – August 2005
Oversaw all aspects of operations for our family-owned residential and commercial hauling and cleaning company; built a large client base consisting of realtors, state, local companies, and residential clients. I managed all incoming revenue and payroll, generated invoices and correspondence to customers, created marketing strategies and booked appointments. My husband died in 2005 and I closed the business and started working again in 2008.
Payroll and Billing Administrator, Ruan Transportation, Des Moines, Iowa January 2002 – August 2003
Primary tasks included preparing a weekly terminal payroll for 128 truck drivers and clerical staff, guaranteeing the accuracy, integrity, and security of payroll information. Responsible for transitioning the manual records to a computerized payroll administration system therefore, meeting a tight deadline.
Ruan Transportation terminal closed in August 2003, and when Ruan closed I directed my effort into promoting our family business which I ran part-time while working. That is the reason for the overlap.
Region Administrator, Danka Omnifax International, Austin, Texas March 1998 - July 1999
• Managed the sales data for approximately 250 sales representatives throughout Ohio, Florida, and Puerto Rico.
• Liaison between the vice president, branch managers and sales representatives
• Monitored branch supports daily needs and implemented procedures for effective workflow.
• In charge of compiling weekly sales reports and timelines for the region in Excel; and creating PowerPoint presentations
• Responsible for completing and monitoring payroll for our area sales representatives
• Took customer calls and orders for Omnifax machines and processed the payment
• Prepared travel arrangements for the Vice President and sales representatives
Job downsized and the Vice President was transferred to Florida. The company was eventually purchased by Xerox in 1999.
Education and Training
Columbus State University
Area of Concentration: Business Administration
Liberty University, Lynchburg, Virginia
Area of Concentration: Christian Counseling
reliable, and welcoming