315 Atkins Avenue Apartment 8, Brooklyn NY xxx-xxx-xxxx
A detail oriented photographer who reflects beauty and a keen ability to work with diverse groups. A collaborative, problem-solver with a decade of experience in hospital administration and project management.
Founder, Shawn Punch Photography September 2008 - Present
Chief Executive Officer and Head Photographer for stock photo agency that creates and licenses digital images for creative professional.
• Photographed over 900 runway fashion shows and fashion events
• Images published in New York Times, Vogue Runway, WWD, New York Daily News, on billboards in Times Square, and other publications.
• Edit images for print and web, then archive and send to clients
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop & Lightroom
• Very familiar with Photo Mechanic software
• Capture and edit digital video
• Can post photos and video to Instagram, Facebook, Youtube and Twitter
• Execute studio fashion and beauty photo shoots
• Maintain proper functioning of all photography equipment and software
Assistant Director, NYC Health + Hospital Queens December 2011 – May 2017
Served as Administrator-On-Duty, a decision-making role, responsible for solving all major issues concerning patient care and the entire operation of hospital.
• Ensured all departments in hospital functioned efficiently and effectively
• Resolved staff and patient issues to ensure quality assurance to achieve a high level of patient satisfaction
• Enforced and communicated compliance with corporation policies
• Responded to medical or operational emergencies
• Supplied executive leadership with information and data concerning staff and patients
Assistant Director, NYC Health + Hospital Queens February 2003 – August 2008
Responsible for the daily operations of the thirty Subspecialty clinics.
• Supervisor of Subspecialty clinic team, including nurses, managers and clerical staff
• Responsible for keeping patient appointment schedule for 30 clinics
• Improved the procurement process to maximize efficiencies related the purchase of medical and office supplies
• Contributed to the expansion of department clinics that led to a growth of service by more than 10%
• Optimized department function by redesigning clinics staffing model
Clerical Level 3, NYC Health + Hospital Queens December 2001 – February 2003
Scheduled patient appointments and answered phones for the Subspecialty Clinics.
• Composed and received emails
• Scheduled patient’s appointments
• Communicated with doctors on patient flow
Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA
Sociology BA August 1997 – August 2001
Knowledge of all camera formats, Photoshop, Lightroom, Photo Mechanic, DropBox, WeTransfer, FTP, Photoshelter, Email, Scanning, Graphic Design, Pencil drawing, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter
In-House Photographer for Brooklyn Fashion Week
EXHIBITIONS AND AWARDS:
2017 - Brass Plaque Award, William H. Maxwell CTE High School - Brooklyn, NY
2017 - “Art Meets Fashion” exhibition, Callahan Center Art Gallery - Brooklyn, NY
2016 - “Fashion In Art for Haiti” exhibition, The Shoppe - Brooklyn, NY
2015 - Costa Vavagiakis student art show, Phyllis Harriman Mason Gallery - New York, NY
2015 - Michael Grimaldi student art show, Phyllis Harriman Mason Gallery - New York, NY
Photographer, Photos, Photography, Photo Editor, Retoucher, Events, Fashion