Production Assistant/Video Editor
436 Redrock Way Petaluma, CA 94954
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Able to independently accomplish tasks with minimal supervision
• Professional, organized, resourceful, and reliable
• Productive and focused in stressful situations
• Able to respond quickly to changing deadlines
• Experience in film and digital media production, both pre and post
• Self Starter with drive to succeed in the world of entertainment and media
Production Assistant/Video Editor, Triton Leadership Coaching-Spring 2019-Present
• Camera Operator for online leadership promotional videos.
• Primary digital content editor for branding the company as the premier transformational coaching service.
Production Assistant-FLO Sports, Spring 2019
• On set PA for an Olympic Qualifier Track and Field Event. Over the course of the 3 day shoot respinsible for setting up all cameras, building scaffolding for camera operators, ran cabling to power entire production, assisted with sideline interviews.
Freelance Video Production/Editor-Summer 2018-Present
• After graduating film school, I promptly executed my talents in the following: Editing home videos, transcribing video lessons, shooting an educational DVD, and producing a demo CD for a rock band.
New York Film Academy — Bachelor of Fine Arts, Film
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint, Adobe Premiere Pro
• Film set experience as a production assistant
• Sound editing and post production for full length studio album
editor, video, production, assistant