JAN 2009 – PRESENT
SR ASST. ED/PHOTO (FREELANCE), BOURGEOIS MAGAZINE LA
• Launched and managed an online news media & entertainment magazine.
• Negotiated contracts with vendors
• Secured efficient customer relations and services.
• Directed a production workflow and oversaw job assignments.
• Generated a solid viewership of 530, with an increased audience daily.
• Improved editing workflow by utilizing Adobe Suite for client needs.
JUN 2019 – JUN 2019
FILM FESTIVAL VOLUNTEER, DANCES WITH FILMS
• Assembled voter ballots and calculated data entry with volunteers.
• Maximized my forward thinking by instantly investigating alternative solutions.
• Delivered rapid work performance handling 100 to 300.
AUG 2017 – MAY 2019
DIR/PROD/ ED/WRIT, STUDENT TV- CSUN
• Designed and implemented various TV, episodic and commercial scripts, and documentary productions content.
• Oversaw a production team between 10 – 30, and in charge of 3 productions every 5 weeks.
• Motivated productions focal from pre-through post production.
• Prepared production budget and legal paperwork, and cast hires.
• Revamped promotional posters and streamlined story scripts.
• Reduced financial expenditures and established solid solutions.
• Managed CG, switchers, sound, gaffer, single cam and multicam set-up.
SEPT 2018 – SEPT 2018
KEY GRIP/ART DESIGN/GAFFER, TENDENTIOUS PRODUCTIONS
• Worked closely with the director toward artistic vision over set design concept.
• Sustained aesthetically pleasing lighting design for production.
• Maintain all camera equipment (tripods, dollies, tracks, jibs, cranes, and static rigs), ensuring all camera systems move smoothly for Director of Photography during production phase.
FEB 2014 – JUNE 2017
D.P./WRIT/DIR/PROD/ED/SOUND, STUDENT FILM- LAVC
• Produced, directed, edited, written content for various film productions.
• Collaborate with production team to developing a solid focal.
• Operated workflow with Adobe Suite.
• Organized and managed a production crew between 5 -10.
JAN 2013 – JUNE 2014
1ST A.D./STILL PHOTOGRAPHER, CREATIVE BEINGS PRODUCTION
• Executed daily call sheets, legal documents, hire. and termination.
• Controlled all still photography and managed daily importing.
Additional reference can be given upon request.
2014 – 2017
TRANSFER, CINEMA ARTS, LAVC
Improved GPA from 2.25 to 3,10, and achieved the “Deans List” for (Fl 2014, SP 2015, and SP 2017).
2017 - 2019
B.A., CINEMA AND TELEVISION ARTS -TV PRODUCTION, CSUN
Sustained a 3.09 GPA, achieved awards with (NSLS)-Induction SP2018 & National Engaged Leader Award SP 2019, CSUN (TAP) and CSUN Mentorship Program in SP 2018, LGTBQ + Community Award in 2019 & Deans List SP2019.
2019 – TO PRESENT
ADOBE SUITE CERTIFICATION IN PROGRESS, CSUSB
AMERICAN RED CROSS CPR CERTIFIED
• Adobe (Premiere, Prelude, Bridge, Acrobat)
• . Microsoft Suite and Google Suite
• . Celtx and Final Draft
• . Dropbox and Quicktime
Screenwriter’s Club: Secretary Treasurer, The Queer Studies Program, NSLS, CSUN Mentorship, CSUN Tap, Aids Walk, Millennium Foundation, and Renal Support
production assistant, producer, writer, screenwriter, development, editor, director, graphic design