Product Marketing Professional
Accomplished marketing professional with a history of success and experience in global product development and management. Highly skilled at building positive relationships with the ability to understand and communicate brand, product, and service uniqueness to drive business efforts. Experienced customer-facing ambassador in a tiered, multi-channel sales distribution model. Key skills include:
Leadership and Management – Product Lifecycle – Marketing Strategies and Campaigns – Partner Relations
Fiskars Living US, LLC (Division of Fiskars Group), Wall, NJ December 2003 - Present
Senior Director, Trade Marketing, Fiskars Living, Americas, September 2017 – Present
Managed seven professionals in trade marketing efforts in the USA and Canada for Fiskars Living Brands, including Waterford Crystal, Wedgwood, Royal Doulton, Royal Albert, Iittala, Royal Copenhagen with total annual retail sales in USA & Canada exceeding $250M.
• Directed sales support and customer-facing communications for 30+ member sales team in the Americas region, with a wholesale sales volume of approximately $100M+ annually.
• Build and maintain separate marketing budgets for all brands, totaling $1.5M annually.
• Manage the creation and execution of all Go-To-Market activities and marketing materials across all sales channels in USA and Canada.
• Create product pricing for USA and Canada with full responsibility over product lifecycle management for all Living brands in the Americas region.
• Deliver product presentations and brand trainings to customers during tradeshows and events.
• Collaborate with Global Consumer Insights Team to identify and develop key opportunities for regional selling and marketing efforts.
• Create and execute targeted social media advertising as part of the overall marketing mix, featuring conversion-driving and brand awareness efforts.
• Direct photo shoots as an on-site manager with outside photographer and studio for the creation of localized marketing assets and direct-to-consumer selling materials.
• Collaborate with PR Director and outside PR Agency on brand enhancing activities.
• Manage sports product licensing projects with Major League Baseball (MLB), National Hockey League (NHL), and the Collegiate Licensing Company (CLC).
Senior Director of Marketing, English & Crystal Living, Americas, February 2016 – August 2017
Managed a 4-person team focused on consumer touchpoints, inclusive of Advertising, Public Relations, National Spokesperson, Consumer & Special Events, Social Media, Sports Licensing.
• Directed US-based Waterford marketing partnerships, including The Times Square New Year’s Eve Ball, People’s Choice Awards, AFCA National Championship Trophy, PGA Tour.
• Spearheaded product integrations and placements for TV shows, influencers, social media, editorial opportunities, event-based product use, leading to premium exposure with limited costs.
• Collaborated on all regional PR efforts with PR Director (direct report) and outside agency (Ketchum).
Marketing Director, Waterford Crystal, Americas, July 2010 – February 2016
Managed all brands in the Waterford portfolio including its product assortment and its marketing execution in the Americas region, which accounted for $200M+ in retail sales.
• Delivered top-tier results within strategically planned and opportunistic marketing through traditional and digital channels while keeping within $1.2M annual budget.
• Lead cross-functional brand and product executive level training sessions that were focused on translating the brand mission to internal teams, customers, and partners.
• Created and executed all regional marketing collateral meeting needs of Americas based customers, yet maintaining global brand standards.
Director of Product Development and Marketing, Waterford Brands, March 2008 – July 2010
Responsible for all stages of global brand development for high-end, Designer brands within the Waterford portfolio (Marc Jacobs, Robert Mondavi, Michael Aram, Holiday Heirlooms).
• Created, executed, and launched total brand vision and product offering for the Michael Aram Tabletop Collection. Initially launched with Bloomingdale’s, Neiman Marcus, Macy’s and luxury independent stores, with retail sales achieving nearly $25M annually.
• Managed 3-person team responsible for developing over 350 SKUs across multiple brands with over $100M annual retail sales.
• Oversaw the design, photography, and layout for digital and print product collateral.
ADDITIONAL RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
Product Manager, Waterford Designer Collections | Associate Product Manager, Waterford Holiday
WWRD US, LLC (purchased by Fiskars Group), Wall, NJ
Marketing Manager, NeXpansion, Inc., North Brunswick, NJ
Marketing Coordinator | Intern - Assistant Account Executive
Irvine Marketing Communications (IMC), Holmdel, NJ
Bachelor of Arts (BA), Advertising / Public Relations, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA