South Ozone Park, NY 11420 – ------------ – ------------
FORENSIC PSYCHOLOGY GRADUATE
Recent graduate in Forensic Psychology with excellent educational credentials and progressive experience in customer service
and education fields. Aspiring to combine a broad educational background and diverse range of skills to secure a challenging
position in the human services industry with a focus on delivering proactive care to marginalized individuals. Offering
professional expertise in improving students’ performance and ensuring timely service delivery. Proven ability to work well
under pressure, prioritize multiple tasks, and resolve complex issues. Possess knowledge of the theories and practices used in
child protection and family support with exceptional analytical, presentation, time management, and communication abilities.
▪ Learning & Development ▪ People Management ▪ Behavioral Administration
▪ Criminal Psychology ▪ Counseling Techniques ▪ Client Relationship Building
▪ Self-motivated Team Player ▪ Protective Social Services ▪ Conflict Resolution
Bachelor of Arts in Forensic Psychology – John Jay College of Criminal Justice, New York, NY | 2019
▪ Coursework: Counseling Psychology | Advanced Interpersonal | Counseling | Multicultural Psychology
CHECKERS – SOUTH OZONE PARK, NY May 2016 – Sep 2016
▪ Delivered excellent customer service across different areas of the store while coordinating all activities related to
customers, payment handling, evaluation and timely resolution of customer inquiries and complaints.
▪ Demonstrated precision and accuracy in handling all cash and credit transactions, including receiving payment by cash,
checks, credit cards, vouchers, and automatic debits.
▪ Met customer requirements through the on-time delivery of receipts, refunds, credits, and change.
STREET SQUASH – NEW YORK, NY Sep 2014 – Apr 2015
▪ Evaluated class materials with students, worksheets, and further assignments through the text-based discussions while
developing work-related solutions to solve complex educational issues.
▪ Created innovative lesson plans with an aim to fulfill students’ needs, targets, and goals.
▪ Ensured maximum productivity and learning through the organization of a dynamic tutoring environment.
▪ Encouraged, motivated and built student's self-confidence through the utilization of positive reinforcement and teaching
techniques for providing meaningful feedback on the acceptability of students’ performance.
▪ Monitored students’ progress and performance by rendering wide-ranging support in academic surroundings.