Ashlea R. Smith
104 East Countryside Drive, Pueblo West. Colorado 81007.
Excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer relation building skills. My upbeat personality and motivation make me a fast learner with a great attitude. My lengthy history in customer service provide me a tremendous amount of experience and knowledge for problem solving, satisfying customers, and building new repertoire.
● Active Listening
● Critical Thinking
● Economics and Accounting
● Complex Problem Solving
● Administration and Management
● Time Management
● Inventory Management
● Administrative Writing Skills
● Reading Comprehension
● Active Learning
● Judgement and Decision Making
● Computer Knowledge
● Management of Personnel Resources
Fremont County Head Start: Volunteered for 2 years. Preschool.
Pueblo’s Total Homes Services:
07/2017 - 05/2018 Pueblo, Co.
Performed duties such as, cleaning trash, raking leaves, clearing gutters, housekeeping, painting, building, and general home labor responsibilities.
01/2017- 07/2017 Pueblo, Co.
Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information. Determines eligibility by comparing client information to requirements. Establishes policies by entering client information; confirming pricing. Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems. Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures. Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities. Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Rocky Mountain Inventory: Denver, CO
Auditor 08/2016 to 01/2017
● Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
● Prepared detailed reports on audit findings in an effort to maintain and correct store inventory.
● Supervised the auditing of the establishment in order to determine the scope of investigation that could be required in the event of a loss.
● Report to management about asset utilization with audit results, as well as recommended changes in operations and financial activities.
Correctional Officer 07/2014 to 06/2015 Department of Corrections – Cañon City, CO
● Perform payroll functions, timekeeping information, and processing, and submitting payroll estimates.
● Provide telecommunications for inmates and the Department.
● Manage monetary collection into accounts, and arrange appropriate deposits to designated places.
● Maintain record of transactions, disbursements, and acknowledgment of transfers.
Carl’s Jr. – Florence, CO
Shift Leader 02/2011 to 06/2014
● Enforce safety and sanitation regulations.
● Direct and coordinate the activities of employees engaged in the production or processing of goods, such as inspectors, machine sellers, and fabricators.
● Confer with other supervisors to coordinate operations and activities within or between departments.
● Plan and establish work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet production goals.
● Inspect materials, products, or equipment to detect defects or malfunctions that could cease production or cause harm.
● Observe work and monitor gauges, dials, and other indicators to ensure that operators conform to production or processing standards.
● Conduct employee training in equipment operations or work and safety procedures, and assign employee training to experienced workers.
● Receive payments by cash, check, credit, vouchers, or automatic debits.
● Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
● Assist customers by providing information and resolving their complaints.
● Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts
are correct and that there is adequate change.
● Assisted in the exponential development of incoming personnel with little to no experience.
G.E.D. Dec 2014 Fremont County – Cañon City, CO
Trustworthy, patient, optimistic, hardworking.