University of Southern California (USC) Los Angeles, CA
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Public Relations Anticipated May 2020
GPA of 3.91
• Recipient of half-tuition USC Presidential Scholarship 2016 – 2020
• Participant in Thematic Option Honors Program 2016 – 2020
• Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism Dean’s List (all semesters) 2016 – 2019
• Dornsife College Dean’s List (all semesters) 2016 – 2019
• Honor Societies: Phi Beta Kappa, USC Blackstonians Pre-Law Honor Society, USC Annenberg Lambda Pi Eta, National Society of Leadership and Success, Alpha Lambda Delta, Trojan Scholars Society, Society of Women in the Law
The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) of Southern California Los Angeles, CA
Jails Project Intern (14 hrs/week; unpaid) August 2019 – Present
• Screen requests from inmates and their family members for aid regarding LA County jails’ conditions.
• Input responses received from the LA Sheriff’s Department to ensure that they meet legal standards.
USC Political Science Professor Eliz Sanasarian Los Angeles, CA
Research Assistant (5 hrs/week; paid) March 2018 – Present
• Gather materials such as academic journals and publications.
• Provide feedback on research regarding topics ranging from migration patterns to the global technological
Until There’s A Cure Woodside, CA
Public Policy and Advocacy Intern (30 hrs/week; unpaid) May – August 2015, 2017, 2019
• Worked to draft HIV decriminalization policy for California, emphasizing the importance of preventing
recidivism and treating offenders humanely, and traveled to Sacramento to lobby local representatives.
• Worked in collaboration with The Center for HIV Law and Policy to provide it with memoranda consisting
of information regarding sexual health and LGBTQ resource centers across the country.
• Most recently worked as project leader in drafting policy change regarding San Francisco’s public housing
laws to better support those with felony convictions as they transition back into society.
Attorney Eric Price Los Angeles, CA
Student Intern and Law Clerk (28 hrs/week; paid) May – August 2018
• Drafted motions to terminate proceedings based on Pereira v. Sessions.
• Assisted in the drafting and compilation of provisional unlawful presence waivers.
• Wrote blog posts on topics ranging from chain migration to dealing with deportation orders.
• Examined cases to determine whether they would qualify for cancellation of removal, asylum, and/or
withholding under the Convention Against Torture.
Blue Fever Los Angeles, CA
Digital Marketing and Advertising Intern (12 hrs/week; unpaid) January – May 2018
• Spread brand awareness via social media for a curated streaming platform designed exclusively for women.
• Served as an online text handler to help young women facing issues including body dysmorphia, loneliness,
Gavin Newsom for Governor 2018 Los Angeles, CA
Campaign Intern (10 hrs/week; unpaid) August 2017 – February 2018
• Assisted with research and analysis, database maintenance, fact-checking, content editing, and fundraising.
San Mateo County District Attorney San Mateo, CA
Student Intern (15 hrs/week; unpaid) July – August 2015
• Observed trials, logged letters, and examined bench warrants.
Bozicevic, Field & Francis LLP East Palo Alto, CA
Student Intern (10 hrs/week; paid) March – August 2014
• Drafted powers of attorney and case citations.
Planned Parenthood Los Angeles, CA
Volunteer (3 hrs/week; unpaid) December 2018 – Present
• Assist at the front desk and health fairs, and participate in neighborhood canvassing for fundraising
Share A Meal Los Angeles, CA
Volunteer (3 hrs/week; unpaid) August 2016 – Present
• Serve food to the homeless population on Skid Row.
The USC Jesse M. Unruh Institute of Politics Los Angeles, CA
Participant in Building Future Leaders Program (4 hrs/week; unpaid) August 2017 – May 2018
• Worked with local high school students to help them identify ways in which civic engagement and public
service could help them transform their own communities.
Rosener House Adult Day Services Menlo Park, CA
Volunteer (5-10 hrs/week; unpaid) May 2011 – May 2017
• Performed administrative tasks and worked with seniors by serving lunch, planning activities, and ensuring
Alameda County Santa Rita Jail Dublin, CA
Volunteer (7 hrs/week; unpaid) June 2015 – June 2016
• Read to inmates’ children between the ages of 4 and 13.
• Hindi: Native
• Spanish: Fluent