Physical Therapist Aide
Moreno Valley, CA------------ • ------------
My goal is to acquire the knowledge and experience to finance my aim of becoming a Physical Therapist Assistant. I am a driven and motivated student willing to apply myself to reach the goals that I have set. I enjoy working with people and actively strive to do my greatest to be the best person that I can be.
Bachelor’s of Science in Exercise Science May 2019
California Baptist University, Riverside, CA
● Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED Certification
● American College of Sports Medicine Member
Marketplace Physical Therapy Aid: Internship January 2019 – May 2019
● Assisting Physical Therapist with patient recovery using various modalities.
● Assessment and organization of patient and co-worker schedules in a fast work environment.
● Demonstration of various Exercises & Stretches assigned to each individual patient.
Conferences and Events: Student Worker April 2015 – May 2019
● Set-up Audio and Video equipment for Professional Events including: Speakers, Mixers, Projectors, Laptops, etc.
● Worked with large teams of over 25 people to complete pre-set technical set-ups to exact specifications.
● Customer Service with Clients over the phone and at event locations.
● Worked on site with clients to diagnose and fix Computer, AV, and Projector issues.
● Problem solved conflicting schedules and setups in highly time-sensitive situations.
Tenda Technology: RMA Technician July 2018 – September 2018
City of Industry, CA
● Repair/Testing of routers, mesh systems, and various networking products.
● Over-the-Phone customer service which includes diagnostics and troubleshooting of 20 different devices.
● Detailed recording of products and categorization of their status using Microsoft Excel and custom database software.
Pyrotechnic Assistant: Pyro Spectaculars July 2014
Palm Desert, CA
● Construction and set-up of firework mortars according to specifications.
● Assembled and wired explosive shells, Set safety zone for event.
● Maintained audience safety and performed clean-up and teardown of materials.
Ebay sales – Self Employed August 2013 – August 2014
● Research of item current trending market values.
● Market items using professional grade photography for various descriptions and images.
● Created custom packaging and shipping to customers as well as providing customer service.
Exquadrum Corporation: Engineer Assistant August 2012
● Operated with a team of ten people in a detail-focused environment.
● Helped to keep the working environment clean and safe.
● Assisted engineers with measurements and materials used in the formulation of rocket fuel.
● Frontline Ministry Service June 2016
● Fred Jordan Missions April 2016
● Long Beach City College Group Exercise Sessions February - June 2014
Aide, Physical Therapy, Degree, Exercise Science