Creative Photographer offering expertise in customer service, administrative processes, and project management. Delivering outstanding skills in sports and event photography, identifying client needs, and providing innovative suggestions. Collaborating with decision-makers at all organizational levels. Delivering key presentations and building productive relationships. Presenting familiarity and experience in location shoots, print house operations, studio set-up, and equipment requirements. Multi-talented photographer consistently rewarded for success in planning and operational improvements. Experience in staff management procedures impacting overall morale and productivity.
Self Employed - Sports Photographer
Washington, D.C. • 02/2016 - Current
• Photographed high-quality images for both print and internet distribution.
• Edited toned and uploaded photographs for news publications.
• Performed advanced computer processing of images for assignments.
• Inspected proofs to verify the quality of prints and the need for adjusting and retouching.
• Archived photographs on computers and servers.
Contributing Photographer for:
D.C. SportsFan/The Sports Fan Network; BBC Chicago; Freelance Star;
Alexandria Gazette; Fort Belvoir Eagle; and Alexandria Living Legends.
CITI Open; XFL Showcase; NCAA Basketball: Georgetown University,
Maryland University, George Washington University, George Mason,
Old Dominion University, Richmond University, Virginia Commonwealth
University, Howard University, Bowie State University; NCAA Football:
Howard University, Maryland University; NCAA Baseball: Maryland
University; Baltimore Grand Prix; WBC Championship Fight; WCAC
Basketball Tournament and Championship; DCSSA Baseball, and
Basketball Tournament and Championship
Department Of Treasury, Internal Revenue Service - Secretary
Fredericksburg, Virginia • 07/2015 - 02/2020
• Post checks and tax returns.
• Organized teller unit receipts.
• Ensure timekeeping was posted, validated, and verified.
• Review travel authorizations and vouchers.
• Processed and provided monthly and 60-day reports to Group Manager.
• Prepared initial and close case files.
• Updated mail meter machine ensured monies available as needed.
• Provided routine and non-routine information in accordance with Service policies and operations.
CACI For U.S. State Department - Information Management Analyst
Springfield, Virginia • 01/2009 - 07/2015
• Manage, monitored, and coordinated essential and nonessential commodities shipped to U.S. Embassies, and consulates worldwide.
• Planned and established general workflow, methods, and schedules.
• Implemented procedures for hazardous and transportation constraints.
• Evaluated logistical and situation requirements within the organization's budgetary goals.
• Consistently reached established benchmarks that netted quarterly bonuses.
TEK Systems For Joint Services Records Management - Research Analyst
Alexandria, Virginia • 11/2006 - 11/2011
• Worked independently solving pending cases for compensation from Post Traumatic Syndrome Disease (PTSD) and Agent Orange incidents in the Republic of Vietnam.
• Wrote and submitted correspondence with conclusions for resolving compensation issues to members of Congress, special interest groups, and veterans.
• Accurately processed 30 plus claims a month.
• Received recognition for the reduction of more than 5900 backlog claims to a zero backlog in a span of 2 1/2 years.
Department Of Army - Personnel Security Specialist
Fort Belvoir, VA • 03/2001 - 11/2006
• Determined suitability of clearance levels based on results of background checks.
• Maintained confidentiality of classified and sensitive materials.
• Assembled and maintained applicant files.
U.S. Marine Corps - Gunnery Sergeant 09/1980 - 09/2000
• Performed service in support of U.S. Marine Corps mission worldwide.
• Provided leadership and expertise for personnel training.
• Conducted management of logistic support and transportation of assets.
• Build custom frames from stock.
• Proficient to measure and cut mats, glass, and wood moldings to size.
• Proficient using the expertise of machines, and tools to fit piece (art) for visual presentation.
• Cameras: Nikon D6, D3s
• Lenses: Nikon 300mm 2.8, 70-200mm 2.8, 28-70mm 2.8, 14-24mm 2.8, 85mm 2.8, 50mm 1.4
• Computer: iMac Pro; iPad