Phoebe Rayburn Resume
To gain experience in marketing, communications and/or public relations with the use of social media.
• Detail oriented
• Knowledge of social media platforms.
• Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and
• Basic skill in Microsoft Office
• Understanding of Canva.
Campus Relation Director
December 2019 - Present
• Alpha Xi Delta • San Marcos, CA Operates Organizes tabling around campus to promote the organization. Communicates regularly with CSUSM officials to foster a strong relationship with campus.
Electronic Communication Director
June 2019 – December 2019
• Alpha Xi Delta • San Marcos, CA Operates and maintains all Alpha Xi Delta social media platforms, as well as the website, at California State University, San Marcos. Edits photos, makes posts, and creates flyers for events.
June 2019 – August 2019
• Ryan James Fine Arts • Kirkland, WA
Assisted with day-to-day operations at an art gallery. Worked on a project to create brochures for 15 artists that were displayed at the Seattle Art Fair. Was the head photographer for the brochures. Interviewed the artists and helped with editing during the writing process for the biographies.
2018 – Present
• Self Employed • Kirkland, WA Hired to capture and edit photos for events.
October 2014 – June 2018
• Jumpin’ J’s/Self Employed • Greater Seattle, WA Area Communicated directly with elementary schools to organize and run afterschool jump rope programs, as well as volunteering at multiple camps and workshops. Lead a group of instructors to teach these classes. Worked with children, their parents, and the schools.
Social Media, Detail Oriented, Public Relations, Photoshop, Organized, Photography