Perry Masera CV
13 Elton Park, Watford, WD17 4NW
xxx-xxx-xxxx6 | xxx-xxx-xxxx
Versatile healthcare support professional with over nine years’ experience contributing to the attainment of challenging objectives across a diverse mix of environments. Blends strong client services, administrative, and c acumen to ensure compliance with operational missions, policies, procedures, and regulations. Works with all levels of staff, clients, and management within healthcare environments. Serves as liaison and primary point of contact, representing organization and contributing to the enhanced allocation of resources.
Office Services | Support Functions | Team Facilitation | Laboratory Testing | Meticulous | Reporting
Administration | Training | Customer Services Optimisation | Franking | Safety Audits | Bookings
MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) | Risk Assessments | Database management |
| Inventory Control |
Public Health England | Assistant Healthcare Scientist 11.2017-Present
• Maintaining accurate record management, ensuring the company database is up to date throughout processes.
• Performing laboratory testing, adhering to strict protocols.
• Training new starters in accordance with company policies and following procedures.
Public Health England | Healthcare Support Scientist 06.2016-11.2017
• Provided support to the laboratory, assisting with good housekeeping, updating the database and provided administration tasks for the team.
BMI Healthcare | Quality and Risk Administrator 11.2015-09.2016
• Ensuring accurate record management, producing company correspondence and assisting in various areas of the directorate to ensure full support functions maintained.
• Responsible for implementing and updating staff training records. Resolving issues and providing support throughout the directorate.
• Providing PA assistance.
• Analyzing and updating the database to ensure company compliance.
xxx-xxx-xxxx | Social Media Assistant Internship 01.2013-01.2014
• Ensuring the company’s social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Instagram) were updated.
• Preloading content using the company’s Buffer account and tracking the content that has been uploaded to see if there has been any engagement.
• Running and organizing competitions on social media sites.
Topshop | Stockroom Assistant 10.2011-03.2015
• Stock management, challenging and escalating issues via helpdesk processes.
• Creating and implementing new practices, ensuring high levels of efficiency throughout.
• Providing staff training, updating training records and offering continued team mentoring.
La Senza | Sales Assistant 10.2008-03-2011
• Forged, maintained and nurtured customer relationships, conducive to business development and service excellence.
• Ensuring the continuous development of my brand knowledge to deliver impeccable customer experience.
• Implementing and maintaining high levels of housekeeping throughout the premises.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
HND Business Management | Severn Business College 09.2017-Present
BA (Hons) Business (Marketing) (Top-up) 08.2019-08-2020
GCSE Level A-C: English, Sociology, Japanese and R.E | Hendon School